We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook Connect Icon | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rahmat
Rahmat Nov 9 '10
hello, i installed Facebook Connect plugin but they dont show Full Icon from F-Connect .
what can i do?
This Link:
http://kurdibook.com

Thanks to Helps and Recommanded
The Forum post is edited by Rahmat Nov 9 '10
Rahmat
Rahmat Nov 9 '10
This Screen:
Attachments:
  fconnect.JPG (57.14Kb)
Dave
Dave Nov 9 '10
hi i have looked at this and it seems your relative display is smaller than recommended yours is 162 should be 164

hope this helps
Rahmat
Rahmat Nov 12 '10

Quote from Dave

hi i have looked at this and it seems your relative display is smaller than recommended yours is 162 should be 164

hope this helps

Thanks but who can i change it from 162 to 164?
Den Team
Den Nov 15 '10
Hello guys!
It seems that there some missing langs in FB connect plugin. We have fixed this issue, so here is what you need to DO:
1) Update FB connect plugin with autoupdate in admin panel.
2) Uninstall FB connect
3) INstal FB connect again from admin Panel.

Hope this will help.
Rahmat
Rahmat Nov 18 '10
Thank you. The Problem Fixed by Update new FbConnect Plugin.
Nithesh
Nithesh Dec 4 '10
in admin Panel how can update the plug in .. can u please help
Dave
Dave Dec 4 '10
Hi Nithesh go to plugins and you will see available plugins if you have not chosen to install b4 if you have? uninstall and upload facebook to your site using ftp

hope this helps
The Forum post is edited by Dave Dec 4 '10
Nithesh
Nithesh Dec 6 '10
i updated now but icon is still not showing fully .. it still showing as in the attachment Rahmat had attached in his post at the top.. can anyone help...
Den Team
Den Dec 6 '10
How did you updated FB?
You will not receive update request if you didn't setup cronjob correctly. Please, check it.
Nithesh
Nithesh Dec 6 '10
cron job is set properly i feel , i am getting status messages properly.. but i changed time span to twice in a hour since i used to get too many emails ..

the body of the mail wat i get is
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.14
Content-type: text/html

.. on 6th December Monday i got update option in several installed plugins and i updated it .. as u told after dat i uninstalled and installed again .. but icon still the same.. website address is http://www.fnynztest.f9techapps.com/
Den Team
Den Dec 7 '10
Ok, let's try to find it our from other side.
1) Would you list here content of ow_plugins/fbconnect/plugin.xml file?
2) Go to Admin Panel->Settings->Languages. Press "Save" button
Nithesh
Nithesh Dec 7 '10
thanks i updated my language file using my wall.fm website .. it worked .. thanks a lot ..
Den Team
Den Dec 8 '10
:)