We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Some problem as it work... - Virtual Hearts | Forum

SINRIO
SINRIO Feb 11 '15
    Why user get only one heart and nothing more?
    After install i set up 1 day and 1 heat on period/login. At period 5 day, with a lot off log on's i get only one heart, why?
Fabricio
Fabricio Feb 11 '15
My is the same thing...and not even sharing/sending heart...

Any chance for refund please

The Forum post is edited by Fabricio Feb 11 '15
Marisa
Marisa Feb 11 '15
my users are also unhappy, I think the problem is that a user gets a heart only if he completely logs out and doesn't visit a site for at least 24 hours. And those site regulars who are constantly on the site, logging in several times per day are not getting anything. It's like this script is rewarding those who visit once in a blue moon and ignores those who are constantly on the site, but those people are the ones who should be rewarded first!! 

Is it possible to change the minimum from 1 day to lets say 6 hours? Otherwise site regulars will never get anything, because they don't have a necessary 24 hour gap between their logins.

P.S. Okay, I figured out myself how to set an interval in hours and not in days in log_dao.php, but am not sure if I'm allowed to post modifications to plugins here, so I better not, hopefully the developer posts it himself.

The Forum post is edited by Marisa Feb 11 '15
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Hi all,

I will provide 100% refund only if I can't fix the issues mentioned here. 

I request you all to send your issues and your site login details via private message.

SINRIO
SINRIO Feb 12 '15
Hi all,

on different servers there are different problems... :( 
After 2 month testing I in finally understand - basic problems not in plugins, but in core Oxwall software scripts... So sad...:( 

Purusothaman Ramanujam
If you can explain the problem, they can be fixed. You can send me in private message.

Sorry for late response. I met with accident and my responses may be slow.

Lorin
Lorin Mar 5 '16
Sorry about your accident, but I sent you a message on Feb 8th and I have not heard a word from you (Purusothaman Ramanujam)...
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I will check on the issue and get back with a fix.
You do not have permission to reply this topic