We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

oxwall sign in form on a wordpress site | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jordi
Jordi Feb 20 '15
hi, 

my oxwall website is a closed one behind the registration. But this is bad for seo so i want to build a wordpress site next to it and have the sign in form on that wordpress site. 

So who can help me? 

maybe something with a iframe?

thanks!

The Forum post is edited by Jordi Feb 20 '15
Jordi
Jordi Feb 20 '15
not really, only the sign in form. not the login details etc. 

So i only want to see the sign in form on a wordpress page

Taissa Team
Taissa Feb 24 '15
I'm a little bit confusing about why you need the sign-in form precisely at the wordpress page.
Even if you use an iframe to display the sign-in form at the wordpress page, it will not work with Oxwall data base.
Could you please explain why do you want to use the wordpress page? Whether it uses some custom components or its design looks better than design of our default sign-in page?

If you want to customize the sign-in Oxwall page design, you can do it precisely in the way how you want to see it, by using some custom code modifications.
If you want to set your Oxwall Sign-in Page as the landing page without disabling the site for guests, then you can use this solution: http://www.ewtnet.com/...sign-in-page-as.html

According to our experience, in case you want to have a private site, it is preferable that the site is not indexed by the search engines at all.

The Forum post is edited by Taissa Mar 16 '15