We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Admin Mod Change Log | Forum

Tecca
Tecca Nov 21 '15
Being able to prune and search the logs by date would be nice, as well as added support for popular plugins (such as the Articles plugin, which I believe is simply a rewrite of the Blogs plugin). Maybe an admin dashboard widget for it? Not too important, that one.
Shaun
Shaun Feb 8 '16
Hi Dave,

I just bought and installed this plugin on my site. Im using version 1.8.1 and it seem to be working fine.

I just wanted to say thank you for such a great plugin and 1 that was deffinatly needed.

My sugestion for the plugin is that when a mod takes action and uses their moderator powers they are sometimes asked to provide the reason for their action. It would be good if the log recorded the reason that was given by moderator for taking that action.

Cheers

Shaun
dave Leader
dave Apr 22 '16
Hi everyone there is an update for this i just finished it.   Tested on 1.8.2 and works perfect. 

Please read the changelog first.   http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/35252

Sorry i did not get to some of the requests, but i did get to a bunch of them.  

Remember this does not record everything, it just records the items i can hook and only does admins and moderators, no users are logged.  

Dave :)

Shaun,  next update its on the list :)

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 22 '16
Pages: « 1 2
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic