We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

changelogs - Admin Mod Change Log | Forum

dave Leader
dave Apr 10 '15

04/09/2015 - build1 v1.0   first release

04/10/2015 build2 v1.1   -  added lang keys, added video hook, added album hook, and added user link in log report.
The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 10 '15
dave Leader
dave Apr 22 '16
04/22/2016  Version 2.0 Build 3

WARNING:  this update will not save your current log, your current log will be erased because we require you to deactivate and uninstall the plugin after update via the admin panel.  You do not need to remove any files from your system, just use the admin plugin panel to uninstall and reinstall after update.

added class folder and new event handler process

used different function for name link 

fixed some event manager calls that have changed with version

created new database values for blog, newsfeed, and deactivation monitoring data

added blog edit monitoring  (delete is not available for tracking yet)

added newsfeed delete (edit not available for tracking yet)

added plugin deactivate monitoring (not all plugins will be covered but it appears many should)

added clear log option (will only clear for admin)

added forum monitoring - not alot available here, just add post for now. Oxwall needs to add more hooks.

added group monitoring -  add - edit - delete

Sorry we did not get to the pagination request or the reason request this time but it is on the list for next time. 

Dave :)

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 22 '16
dave Leader
dave May 24 '16
Version 2.1 Build 4  released 05/24/2016 110 am

>fixed bug that prevented moderators from being recorded for some actions. 

>improved listener process

Thanks it... Please let me know folks if the moderators recording does not work. Have a moderator edit or delete a photo and let me know if it does not record that action.  I do apologize as i did not know about this issue until today.  

Dave

The Forum post is edited by dave May 24 '16
dave Leader
dave Jun 30 '16
version 3 build 5  released 06/30/2016 853pm

>added logic to prevent error if groups plugin is not installed or available

thats it folks. :)

dave Leader
dave Jul 12 '16
version 4 build 6 released 07/12/2016 941am

>fixed typo in function name for album listener

thats it folks

sorry about that, now youll notice your album changes will log now.... i guess its been this way for awhile, so sorry about that...  i guess no one noticed because nobody said anything to me.  

Also if you are updating from a really old version to a new version, after the update please uninstall and reinstall the plugin.  If you want to save your log file, then save it first. Ask how if you dont know. 

There was a config value for the blogs that was left out of the build3 update so just uninstall and reinstall the plugin and you should be fine.. 

the previous update files have been corrected so this should no longer be an issue. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 13 '16
dave Leader
dave Jul 14 '17
Version 5 Build 7 Released 07/14/2017 3:27pm

>fixed  log file display where the last admin or mod to make a change would change all the previous admin/mod url's to their url link.   

Thanks for reporting the issue Sumate

Thats it folks
Dave

dave Leader
dave Apr 29 '18
Since i am now retired, there will be no more updates to this plugin unless it is a bug... 

This topic is sticky
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic