We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Nightclubbing responsive theme - Nightclubbing | Forum

Paul Towery
Paul Towery Apr 20 '15
hello to all, i am new so forgive me if i get this in the wrong place. My question is about the nightclubbing theme version that only shows up to 1.7.2, Does this theme support 1.7.3 , if not ,will it support the new 1.7.3 version soon.
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Apr 20 '15
Thanks for the fast reply, great news.
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Jun 4 '15
Hi all, this is a great theme and has been working great for me. I am running the 1.7.3 version and now it is time for the new 1.7.4. . I will be making another purchase in the near future for another theme for my other site too. These themes are easy to work with and some of the best i have found. Thanks Oxwall and all the supporters.
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Jun 8 '15
I have upgraded to 1.7.4 nightclubbing theme from 1.7.3, i have had no problems with any of the themes since i started with 1.7.2. nightclubbing. They have been easy to upgrade and easy to work with. Great work. 
Craig
Craig Jun 17 '15
Guys i got this template, but when i try and upload it to my skadate website it says the file size is too big ? Anyone else had this ?
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Jun 17 '15
Hello, i got a theme update last night (6/17/2015) and i am a little confused now. I have updated from 1.7.3 to Platform version 1.7.4 (build 9100)  ( on June 8th).  What is this update about. I can not find anything about this update anywhere.
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Jun 17 '15
i'm sorry, i am asking about the theme update .This theme update is for the Nightclubbing theme. 
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Jun 17 '15
Can anybody tell me what is included in the Nightclubbing theme update, what kind of update is it,  what does it consist of. Will i lose anything doing an update. Do i have to do anything before i do the update to my site other than entering the ftp and license key.
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Jun 19 '15
I got it all figured out, there were no problems, i upgraded and everything is great.
You do not have permission to reply this topic