We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The new update has problem - Social Bridge 1.02 | Forum

Aprillos
Aprillos May 16 '15
The new update has problem
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Aug 6 '15
Hi Brian,

What's the issue you got? Could you forward it to support@younetco.com? Or simply login to Client Area and submit a ticket there with detail information?

Regards,

YouNet

tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 25 '15
please stop take support away from here 

answer problems here stop taking it to your site so you can ask them to pay you to fix it
Quote from YouNet Company Hi Brian,

What's the issue you got? Could you forward it to support@younetco.com? Or simply login to Client Area and submit a ticket there with detail information?

Regards,

YouNet

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 31 '16
+1 Tammy
Quote from Tammy please stop take support away from here 

answer problems here stop taking it to your site so you can ask them to pay you to fix it
Quote from YouNet Company Hi Brian,

Regards,

YouNet

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 6 '16
Hi guys,

We have upgraded the Social Bridge to new version which is compatible with Facebook API v2.5. You should down it here http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/644 and upgrade it in your site.

Regards,

YouNet

tammy harris
tammy harris Apr 6 '16
what about fix the rest the problems with the plugins

is useless have social bridge work and none the plugins for it 
tammy harris
tammy harris Apr 6 '16
theres so many huge problems and you have a great scam going running different versions on your test site that work
and when i pointed that out years ago to your support they stopped answering me 

you have took my money and many other peoples money for plugins that dont and have never worked from the day you put them in the store 

You do not have permission to reply this topic