We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

another crap plugin from younet - Mobile Application | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 15 '15
there demo site does not have cron set up so i  i cheated and run there cron manual so i could 
join there demo site on desktop with facebook and do verify email and set password
then go api

1 facebook login does not work 
2 normal login does not work says wrong password but works on login desktop

delete profile from demo site
3 facebook regester does not work the app gets to a page say click send to send conferm email and theres no send button
4  try fill the join form out crop avatar does not work then you get you into the app but says nothing on have to confirm email 
and no email is sent as theres no click to send email button page
5 edit profile and try change email so it will send the confirm email and broke the app

delete app and try again

and same app crashes 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

how did this get passed to be sold it the store 
what if any testing was done on it 

20 Hours a Day
20 Hours a Day Jun 16 '15
Thanks for the info Tammy! Oxwall would be top notch if actual scrutiny would be done, rather than the (quantity versus quality) model.  There are only a few devs on here that actually do a great job of supporting and responding to issues 100%.  Most get overwhelmed in multiple projects or subcontract with other devs that also are overwhelmed, thus passing the crap onto us.  In the last few months, there are two great contributors who do a fantastic job and the rest of the devs can take tips from (IMO): The E Club and Oleg Dubrov 
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jun 17 '15

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for testing our Demo Application, but it seems few of your feedbacks are not really correct or appropriate. Kindly find below reply:

there demo site does not have cron set up so i  i cheated and run there cron manual so i could 

join there demo site on desktop with facebook and do verify email and set password
then go api

--> We're not sure how you could "cheated" our server with cron job if you do not have any permission. Did you hack our server. We don't think so since we do not allow any cronjob to run without specific permission. In demo site, there are many users and traffic is quite high. We do not create just-to-run cronjob and leave it there. Also, our demo site is still opening the sign/up and verify email is required.

--> checked twice and it worked.

--> not quite sure to understand this point? Wrong password but still login successfully in demo site? If so, kindly provide us step to reproduce. Login and Registration are OxWall core flows. 

"delete profile from demo site" --> not sure what is the issue?

3 facebook regester does not work the app gets to a page say click send to send conferm email and theres no send button

--> FB login via Mobile Application does not require email verification, and we do not see the page as you said, kindly provide screenshots?

4  try fill the join form out crop avatar does not work then you get you into the app but says nothing on have to confirm email 

--> could not reproduce, kindly provide us more detail?

5 edit profile and try change email so it will send the confirm email and broke the app
delete app and try again

--> email change action is required admin approval, it would not allow you to do any more action until next login with admin approval.

We do appreciate for your time to testing our application, and you're more than welcome to feedback, suggestion or any bug report. Just kindly be kind enough to provide us few more details then we could reproduce the issue and fix if any.

Regards,

YouNet

E.D.
E.D. Jun 18 '15
Way too much Bla Bla Bla what the app is Does the price Coated
turn Veralteteter Code
which on newer mobile devices Android or iOS to problems Performs
this app is worth $ 20 no
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 18 '15

Quote from YouNet Company

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for testing our Demo Application, but it seems few of your feedbacks are not really correct or appropriate. Kindly find below reply:

then go api

--> We're not sure how you could "cheated" our server with cron job if you do not have any permission. Did you hack our server. We don't think so since we do not allow any cronjob to run without specific permission. In demo site, there are many users and traffic is quite high. We do not create just-to-run cronjob and leave it there. Also, our demo site is still opening the sign/up and verify email is required.

--> not quite sure to understand this point? Wrong password but still login successfully in demo site? If so, kindly provide us step to reproduce. Login and Registration are OxWall core flows. 

--> FB login via Mobile Application does not require email verification, and we do not see the page as you said, kindly provide screenshots?

delete app and try again

--> email change action is required admin approval, it would not allow you to do any more action until next login with admin approval.

We do appreciate for your time to testing our application, and you're more than welcome to feedback, suggestion or any bug report. Just kindly be kind enough to provide us few more details then we could reproduce the issue and fix if any.

Regards,

YouNet

all i done was demo/ow_cron/run.php

now i see i get mail from your demo site so you have fixed cron 
so now hopfully your site is updated  and i can retest it 

i tryed 2 fb accounts that are members already your site both did not login

both accounts i run the cron so i could get change password mail 
then tryed login app both say wrong password 
maybe due to cron not working 

no problem i hust removed my accounts to try join through the app

yes it does as when you get in if your not verified your not online any other member etc

next test i will

delete app and try again

you need remove approval so can test it works 
but i dint think that the problem as the app crashed and stopped loading anything

tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 18 '15
aso [;ease tell your support team that theres no way in hell that i am going to pay up to fix your other plugins 

just on that you ask people that buy your plugins to pay you to fix problems 

there not a hope of me buying this plugin 
and just about every one here feels the same from putting up with your crap support 

12 months ago one your support  persons came on my site and seen the problems 
only to answer our demo works fine 

when i showed him your running a different version on your test site 
he stopped answering my tickets 

you need to start doing your support here on oxwall to show everyone your serious about your plugins 

and stop asking ppl to pay you to fix them 
setup and server related issues then fine ask for extra money 

but on bugs like
the canvas page is against fb policy's 
friend inviter having a dependency on app permissions from fb that it does not needs
twitter invite throw error in the plugin
plugin eating memory and come up page out of memory 

people should not have to pay you to fix them
please read oxwalls store terms
http://www.oxwall.org/store/terms ;

tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 18 '15
and also the new friends inviter is useless now 
as only people online fb on desktops get the notifications 
anyone on mobile fb or mobile app do not recieve them 
my friends list over 90% are on mobiles 
so is useless 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 19 '15
no your cron still does not work 
i had to run 
https://oxwalldemo.younetco.com/ow_cron/run.php

and facebook had removed your access as well due to the canvas page being against facebook policy's 
I AM NOT PAYING YOU TO FIX IT 
PLEASE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS

Din
Din Jun 19 '15
yonett team, application looks pretty cool for start.Hope in future it's development will go further. But let's resolve all issues. Can you please put there plugin which will make all user friend to admin, it will help to test additional functionalities.
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 19 '15
this is the problem with younet
there plugins just font work 
and there support is so crap 
a week ago on there support site i told them there cron is not working on there demo 
I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO ANSWER WITH ME TO PAY THEM TO FIX IT  LOL
as they do everything else 

THEY CANT FIX THERE OWN CRON 
OR THERE PLUGINS 

You do not have permission to reply this topic