We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Rss & feed - change the css dimension of the sliders top if canvas size is different - Articles | Forum

mehdy
mehdy Jun 16 '15
hello ! i am interrested by this plugin, it could be a good alternative to the blog default plugin, this a good idea !

but 2 questions :

1/
Does this article plugin contains RSS feed by this way the members could subscribe to rss or it could be share or integrate in others page of oxwall/ other website with an "rss reader widget"  ?

2/ concerning the top sliders , is it possible to resize because i notice that if the canvas width of the theme is different , the sliders don't resize so it's the slider element are only usable, operationnal for default theme dimension.

i use an OW_CANVAS width : 87% .....i finally try/test a "display : none" for the sliders parts, and keep the base/page as it is , it work

But is there an easy way to resize sliders div/parts to be compatible with other ow_canvas width size ?

Thanks a lot for your answer .....
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Rss feed is now implemented in newest version.
Quote from mehdy hello ! i am interrested by this plugin, it could be a good alternative to the blog default plugin, this a good idea !

but 2 questions :

1/
Does this article plugin contains RSS feed by this way the members could subscribe to rss or it could be share or integrate in others page of oxwall/ other website with an "rss reader widget"  ?

2/ concerning the top sliders , is it possible to resize because i notice that if the canvas width of the theme is different , the sliders don't resize so it's the slider element are only usable, operationnal for default theme dimension.

i use an OW_CANVAS width : 87% .....i finally try/test a "display : none" for the sliders parts, and keep the base/page as it is , it work

But is there an easy way to resize sliders div/parts to be compatible with other ow_canvas width size ?

Thanks a lot for your answer .....

You do not have permission to reply this topic