We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

media inporter problems - Social Media Importer 1.01 | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 19 '15
from now on i am going to post suppot ticket here so everyone can see them ticket 373841

1 THE CANVAS PAGE friends-inviter/fbcanvas/

IS AGAINST FACEBOOK POLICYS

Canvas

The primary purpose of your Canvas or Page Tab app on Facebook must not be to simply redirect users out of the Facebook experience and onto an external site.

so facebook will not give permision to use it

2 your instructions are different from your site help pages and install instructions in the plugin 

tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 22 '15
younets reply

Thanks for your response.

For our policy, each product has one month of support after purchase date so if you need us to check more, please follow our previous message again to make a payment. In regard to product other than Friends Inviter, kindly help us submit a new ticket if you need us to check or ask us anything.

Best Regards,
Vu Do
Customer Support Team
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 22 '15
my reply

please stop asking me to pay you to fix your shit plugins 

they dont  work never have 

they dont even work on your demo site

Casanova
Casanova Nov 3 '15
I'm finding out a lot of these plugin maker do not resond to their PM messages unitl a week or month later. Eventually people will start reading about the plugin makers and stop buying there product if were not getting the support we need in a timely manner!!!! the plugins are not cheap... people will also stop using oxwall because the word will get around
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 3 '15
the amount of bad dev and the amount of plugins that dont work 
the bad oxwall forum support 
the terable dev docs 
no communication on anything 
and on and on everywhere u look on oxwall is just so bad it chases everyone away 
You do not have permission to reply this topic