We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

support - oxsoft_date_pro | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jul 28 '17
please send me your website URL by private message and share a screenshot with marking that exact part you want to customize.
Trevern
Trevern Oct 15 '17
I just bought the theme is great the only problem I am having is getting my landing page to be the sign in page. On my old theme I was able to work around it but with your theme I may need some professional assistance in making this happen.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 16 '17
please install this " https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1198 " free plugin
gino
gino Sep 25 '18
Salve,

ho acquistato questo tema il 24/09/2018 e lo trovo molto bello.

Ho un problema, tra le sezioni per la traduzione in impostazione linguaggio non c'è la sezione per questo tema.

Non riesco a cambiare il testo che scorre nella prima pagina.

Inoltre volevo sapere se è possibile aumentare il numero delle foto a più di 6.

Si può aumentare anche il numero dei testi che scorrono?

Grazie, saluti

Gino

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Sep 26 '18
Hello, @gino, you need to install the attached plugin with the main zip file to translate the languages. And increasing no of photos are not under general support which is clearly mentioned under terms of use so you need to pay the extra amount to increase the no of photos from 4 to 6.  if you still can't change or translate texts please send me your website URL by and admin credentials by private message.

Regards

Sprintally Solutions

Azahar

gino
gino Sep 26 '18
Salve

mi dispiace ma non riesco a trovare dove scaricare il plug-in allegato che mi avete detto.

Gentilmente potete inviare alla mia mail il link per scaricare il plug-in gratuito?

Grazie per l'aiuto

Gino

P.S. Il numero delle foto è già di 6, io avevo chiesto se fosse possibile aumentare magari a 10 o 12, e se si potrebbe inserire la possibilità di impostare la sequenza anche in modo casuale (casuale).

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Sep 27 '18
Hello, here is the screenshot of the plugin inside the "Sweet_Date_Update_21aug_2018.zip"  file. it is the main theme archive file available to you inside your purchase area.  

And did you mean already have 4 images this?

The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Sep 27 '18
gino
gino Sep 27 '18
Ciao

ti ringrazio per la pazienza che hai con me.

il plug-in poi credo di averlo trovato.

non ho capito dove caricarlo.

in ow.plugin.

o in ow.themes

volevo dire che ho già le 6 immagini di default di sweet date e volevo inserire altre immagini in più.

praticamente avere in totale 10/12 immagini che cambiano.

e se è possibile farle cambiare in modo casuale e non sequenziale.

ringrazio tanto per la collaborazione sei molto gentile.

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Sep 28 '18
you need to extract plugin inside " ow_plugin" than install and active it from admin area.

I do not understand exactly where you want to insert more images? is it the section [ https://developers.oxwall.com/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/12062-Screenshot_12.jpg]  which I have shown you already or something else? 

gino
gino Sep 28 '18
Vorrei aumentare il numero delle slide sulla prima pagina 

e farle apparire in modo casuale invece di sequenziale

Attachments:
  Cattura.PNG (74Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Sep 29 '18
Hello, it's not possible at the moment ...  it's not only about increasing images there are lots of code modifications behind it. it requires a minimum of 7 hours of work and which is not under general support. 

NB: Customization is not under general support and once you customize your theme you can't update theme again or everything will reset to default.

If you still need this customization you can hire me.

gino
gino Oct 1 '18
Ciao

grazie per le notizie che mi hai fornito fin'ora.

Ho bisogno di un'altra informazione.

Come faccio per spostare il taso ISCRIVITI ORA all'angolo in basso a sinistra dello schermo? come si vede nell'allegato.

Attachments:
  HOME PAGE.png (710Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 1 '18
Give me your website URL by private message I will provide you the code.
gino
gino Oct 3 '18
Ciao in allegato l'immagine citata nel MP

Attachments:
  Modifiche con quote.png (423Kb)
gino
gino Oct 4 '18
Ciao

scusami per questo ulteriore cambio

ma credo sia meglio mettere il tasto ( iscriviti ora ) nella barra superiore in modo che rimane in quella posizione anche facendo lo scrolling dello schermo.

vedi immagine allegata

grazie e scusa ancora

Gino

Attachments:
  SPOSTA TASTO.png (754Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 4 '18
This is not the good idea for the small screen. the button will overlap other pieces of stuff on low-end devices.
Barrington
Barrington Mar 27 '20
Hi guys,

Loving the theme but I need  a little help.

1. how can I change the scrolling text that scrolls in front of your header images in the main page TRIED OVER and over to chang it.

The text I am refering to currently reads 

sweetdate+sweetdate_landing_line_4a'}</h4>

sweetdate+sweetdate_landing_line_4a_down

sweetdate+sweetdate_landing_line_4b'

sweetdate+sweetdate_landing_line_4b_down'

We’re in the theme .zip file  animated header text and sign-in page text can i make changes ??? . im not finding this...
Hope you can help

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 28 '20

please check

Pages: « 1 2 3 4
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic