We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Full control from admin area . - oxsoft_date_pro | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 21 '15
please checkout the screenshot .

Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Nov 24 '15
Can you use logo.png as the Mobile logo and sign-in logo image?  I have tried, but it doesn't save it.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 24 '15
https://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug

yes . that logo.png  or you can replace it by uploading logo.png to images folder under theme folder .

Glen Williamson
How do you clear your cache?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 24 '15
How to enable DEBUG and DEV modes

The following steps apply to users of cPanel.

1. Login to your cPanel account.
  2. Browse to the directory ow_includes in your oxwall installation path.
  3. Open config.php file in the Edit mode.
  4. In the end of the file, change the value of the constant OW_DEBUG_MODE or OW_DEV_MODE from false to true.
Glen Williamson
I enabled debug, but I still can't get Mobile logo and sign-in logo image to change.  I even deleted the theme and reinstalled it.

I did get this debug error: 

Message:Undefined index: hostFile:/home/swinger2/public_html/friendshipexpress.com/ow_core/request.phpLine:214

Do you know what it means?

Thanks,

Glen

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 25 '15
this is your  " ow_core " error in your site not theme error . you can change logos from admin area . there are 3 or 4 time logos are in admin area please check and do it . if can't then give your admin access and ftp access by private message only . or c-panel .
Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Nov 26 '15
Thanks for your help.  It's working now.  I just had to upload my logo.png and and debug.  It looks good.

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 26 '15
your most welcome . feel free to give us a wonderful review by following the link  http://www.oxwall.org/store/granted-list/theme .
Glen Williamson
One more thing, do you know of a good theme switcher plugin (one that works good)?  I would like my users to choose their theme.

Thank you!

Glen Williamson
The solution you gave above is not responsive.  Here is what it looks like on my cell phone.

Is it solvable/repairable?

Thanks,

Glen

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 26 '15
yes . please give me your website details only via private message . i think it's skadate . keep in mind every problem has a great solutions from our side for our clients . feel free to message us any time .
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic