We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bootstrap landings inside oxwall | Forum

Johnny
Johnny Jun 24 '15
Hi,

already searched forum but not found a solution for my specific problem. 

What i need is to create some landing inside oxwall site with diferente layouts and content (www.myoxwallsite.com/landings/). I have to create a paste for example landings. 

Whats is the correct procedure ? Also need on that landings to show the register and login form and users from a specific zone.

Thanks 

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Jun 27 '15
Hello John,

If I get you right then you want to build a custom page and set it as home page of your site?

Johnny
Johnny Jun 27 '15
Hi Durlabh,

thanks for the attention. No the ideia is not to set the the page as home page, the ideia is to put it on a paste and call it (example www.myoxwallsite.com/landings/landing.php). I want to use a bootstrap theme for that , and insert some widgets with users and resgistration/login form. 

Is to possible to call the form with and iframe or js?

Thanks

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Jun 27 '15
Well Oxwall is very flexible and you can do that but I am not sure that whether you can can call it with Iframe or not. If you have deep understanding of oxwall and  some PHP skills then it can be done easily.
The Forum post is edited by Durlabh Ashok Jun 27 '15
Johnny
Johnny Jun 28 '15
I really don't know yet the structure of oxwall ...

Some help on form integration was very helpful .

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Feb 19 '16
1.) upload your landingpage/script folder
2.) open index.php in editor
3.) scroll to the bottom right above $application->returnResponse();
4.) Insert: $id = OW::getUser()->getId();    $actual_link = "$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]"; if($actual_link=='http://MY-SITE.COM/' || $actual_link=='http://MY-SITE.COM/landingpage') {      if($id==0 || $id=='')   {      @header("location:http://MY-SITE.COM/landingpage/");      exit();     }   else   {   @header("location:http://MY-SITE.COM/dashboard");        }}
5.) change MY-SITE.COM to your domain and save..
6.) Enjoy...

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Jun 28 '16
Brandon
Brandon Mar 25 '16
I also difficult to understand this structure have it took about 5 months, and all the way (
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 25 '16
i did not know it was easy like this to create landing pages with other content and layouts. do this work for any layouts and content? will that code bee overwrite when you update the core?

where i find bootstrap landing pages that i can use for this?

someone can give a link?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jun 25 '16
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Jun 28 '16

Quote from anonymous i did not know it was easy like this to create landing pages with other content and layouts. do this work for any layouts and content? will that code bee overwrite when you update the core?

where i find bootstrap landing pages that i can use for this?

someone can give a link?

free bootstrap landing page script
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 28 '16
i do not know the advantage use bootstrap against use oxwall deafult pages?

can someone explain for a amatuer like me

dixelel
dixelel Aug 9 '23
Expand your horizons with ReadingPosts – the hub of captivating Reading Posts. Delve into topics that pique your curiosity and let the journey of knowledge begin. Reading Posts
famide
famide Oct 2 '23
When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. chancerne
carson
carson Nov 19 '23
Minion Rush Mod Apk offers an exciting twist to the popular mobile game, injecting a burst of creativity and unlimited fun into the gaming experience. This modified version of the game allows players to explore the Minion world with enhanced features and capabilities. From unlimited resources and power-ups to unique customizations, the Mod APK opens up a world of possibilities for players eager to take their Minion adventure to the next level. Whether it's zipping through Gru's Lab or competing with friends, the modded version adds an extra layer of excitement and challenges. It's a delightful way to infuse a dose of mischief and mayhem into the already entertaining Minion Rush game, providing players with a truly immersive and personalized gaming experience.
famide
famide Dec 5 '23
Incredible web journal you have here. You'll find me taking a gander at your stuff frequently. Spared! Web Design Services in miami
monton
monton Dec 14 '23
Rec TV APK allows users to access a wide range of entertainment options, including movies, TV shows, live sports, and more. Introducing Krira-TV – a cutting-edge sports streaming application that has garnered considerable popularity among sports enthusiasts worldwide.
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 21 '23
Whether it’s because you’ve had an accident or your car has broken down, having a reliable tow service that you can call on will give you peace of mind knowing that help is just a phone call away. Riverside Mobile Truck Repair Co.