We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Updates? - Forum | Forum

Antartis
Antartis Mar 29 '12
This really need some updates... the forums feels incomplete... is hard to get people to use it... no BB codes, u cant resize the window of the post body, or where reply. No smiles, etc... dunno... 
The Forum post is edited by Antartis Mar 29 '12
Den Team
Den Apr 2 '12
This forum doesn't pretend to compete with powerful forum softwares. It was design to be easy and fast. BB codes and smiles are useful but not so important to communicate within the forum. That's why they are missing at the current moment. 

Antartis
Antartis Apr 2 '12
OK, but what about rezise the reply windows, etc? is really small and u cant resize them.

When I want to start a new topic, or reply one, is really small, is a little box... too little dude... for example POST BODY  in Macabre is really SMALL.

The Forum post is edited by Antartis Apr 2 '12
Antartis
Antartis Apr 2 '12
u can resize the windows for post in the newsfeed or in the wall. Why we can have the same for the forums? Post Reply and Post body??
Kirk
Kirk Apr 3 '12

Quote from Addenster This forum doesn't pretend to compete with powerful forum softwares. It was design to be easy and fast. BB codes and smiles are useful but not so important to communicate within the forum. That's why they are missing at the current moment. 

i believe smiles and BB code are important in communication look at any forum or messenger These things would be a cool additive.:)
The Forum post is edited by Kirk Apr 3 '12
Den Team
Den Apr 5 '12
Sorry, I forgot to mention in previos post: resize option added into TODO list :)
Kirk
Kirk Apr 10 '12
i did manage to set up some simple drag and drop smileys for my forum :)
Beyond
Beyond Aug 9 '12

Is there any way to make this forum. 3 layered what I mean is can i go title sub title and post?  For example NFL, Philadelphia Eagles, Team  three section instead of 2

Den Team
Den Aug 14 '12
Beyond,

Didn't get your point. Would you give more details?

You do not have permission to reply this topic