We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Questions before puchased - Mobile Application | Forum

Gson
Gson Jul 4 '15
I'm a little concern about the plugins compatibility, does your APP show only Oxwall's default plugins and menu? will it automatically adjust with any change made in my site menu?

As an example:

. No user has access to the site "Main menu".

. Would it be compatible with other plugins such as "Questions".

. I had re-named a couple of things in my Oxwall menu, and the order of the menu is not the same.

. What if I wanna add more features in the future, would I have access to the APP code?

So far that's all I have :)

Thank you

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jul 6 '15
Hi Gson,

Thanks for asking.

FYI, Mobile Application is not just web view on Mobile, therefore, it could not automatically get update of any change in your website. Any change within application needs to be rebuilt.

For your question, there are many features built-in OxWall with default plugins, we could not say it supports all or partly. For detail of support features, kindly check our demo and posting page, where we do list all Feature Listing

For 3rd party vendor products, it does not support.

For Mobile Source Code, we only sell with restricted conditions and extra fee. With detail TOS regarding to Source Code, kindly contact us at support@younetco.com, our Business Department will follow you up.

Regards,

YouNet

Gson
Gson Jul 7 '15
Thank you!
moneya johnson
moneya johnson Jul 12 '15
hi,

i would like to know if this app suports push notifications?

can it work in the background like fb app?

what version of android os does it support?

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jul 15 '15

Hi Moneya Johnson,

As replied via email:

- It does support push notification, then even you're not in the application, you still receive push notification.

- Our Android Application is fully tested version above 4.2; in older versions, it still works fine, but few layout issues happen.

Regards,

Younet

JoshWho
JoshWho Jul 22 '15
my android phone is not supported to test it out but it looks really kewl. I will test it some time I get a new device that supports all the new stuff.
moneya johnson
moneya johnson Jul 22 '15

Quote from undefined undefined
hi,

will i get the source code if i buy the app?

Bresdel Inc
Bresdel Inc Jul 28 '15

I download the app in google pay my phone Galaxy S2 with instalation, if we seek to connect anything after blank page.

thank you

JoshWho
JoshWho Jul 30 '15
i think there site is down at the moment
Christian
Christian Jul 30 '15
1.Hi need i a developer Account , and when yes why ?
2.Whey i buy i become live updates ? or must i buy even for a new version ?

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Aug 5 '15
Hi all,

For demo issue, kindly forward to support@younetco.com for quick check and follow; Once forward, kindly attach screenshot if any. It helps us to quick identify issue.

Hi Christian,

1. You need to have developer account, Google Play and Apple Store if you purchase lifetime license; in case you just subscript - pay monthly, you won't need since your applications will be published under our accounts.

2. The upgrade is free, in case it needs to rebuild, here is policy - http://oxwall.younetco.com/installation-service

Regards,

YouNet

You do not have permission to reply this topic