We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Theme Modifications? - pinterest theme | Forum

Express TV
Express TV Jul 12 '15
Hi. I just purchased this theme and was looking for some help to modify two areas. I would like to change the background page color for the "Blog" section to white. I was able to do this to the "Forum" section, but there does bot appear to be a way to do it for the blog section the same way. If this requires a modification to the theme via CSS, does anyone know the replacement code and what code needs to be changed, and where?

Also, I find the overall Theme font to be a bit on the small side- hard to read... For instance... the directoy text is too small to me:  i.e. Topic location:  Forum home » General » TV's By Brands. I'd like to step up the font size one notch.

Also is there specific size for a header image (not the logo) that will stretch the same length as the main page columns?

Thank you.

The Forum post is edited by Express TV Jul 12 '15
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jul 13 '15
please share your website link via private message and please describe with screenshots { scratching } 
Express TV
Express TV Jul 13 '15
Hi. Thank you for replying.
The blog page is here:  http://tvrepair911.com/tvnetwork/blogs

As you will see, the background color of the Blog page is a default gray. We would like to change it to solid white. We were unable to find a simple way to do this as the "Edit Themes Admin" does not have very many options (is there a plug-in or another way to have more control over the Theme without using CSS ?). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Attachments:
  change=blog-to-white.jpg (716Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jul 13 '15
Please active our theme then we can provide you the custom code to make it white . Thanks
You do not have permission to reply this topic