We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

htaccess magic | Forum

Maksim
Maksim Mar 18 '15
The htaccess file which goes in the CMS is not optimized!Need samostojatel enable compression and browser caching!I have achieved this and this!And it was 55!
Nathan Pinno
Nathan Pinno May 14 '15
Thanks! This helped me solve my issue!
Stan
Stan Mar 26 '16
I am getting the 500 error when i installed the advertising option, I get the error when I go to put that code in for the adsense ads.

I added this to the htaccess file

- - - copy an paste - - -

Options +FollowSymLinksRewriteEngine On
AddEncoding gzip .gzAddEncoding gzip .gzip<FilesMatch "\.(js.gz|js.gzip)$">  ForceType text/javascript</FilesMatch><FilesMatch "\.(css.gz|css.gzip)$">  ForceType text/css</FilesMatch>

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_cron/run\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/e500\.phpRewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/captcha\.php#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]RewriteRule (.*) index.php

- - -  end of copy and paste - - -

Appreciate any help/

Stan
Stan Mar 26 '16
well, that did not format well did it?

Stan
Stan Mar 26 '16
Here is the situation, in reinstalled, everything was working fine,,,, I was able to upload the advertising plug in, and was able to put my adsense code in, THEN I get the 500 error on the front page..

www.christianwebdate.com

Thoughts?

Stan
Stan Mar 26 '16
ok  so i uninstall the advertising plug in and the site works again...
ross Team
ross Mar 27 '16
Stan, please install advertisement plugin again and try to add your adsense code, but before you do that, enable debug mode to see the actual error instead of 500 error on your front page. Here's the tutorial: https://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug
Stan
Stan Mar 28 '16
@ross

Thanks, I have done that, and this is the response

(am not using the professional theme)

Message:Can't find theme dir for `professional`!File:/home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:336Trace:#0 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(313): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(957) #1 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/application.php(831): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #2 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/application.php(798): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(true) #3 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/application.php(172): OW_Application->devActions() #4 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() #5 {main}Type:LogicException

Stan
Stan Mar 28 '16
a screen shot of same..

Stan
Stan Mar 28 '16
am using Darklets
Stan
Stan Mar 28 '16
http://christianwebdate.com/e500.php

I tried changing themes as well

- - - copy and past - -

Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'ipFrom' in 'where clause'File:/home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/database.php(278): OW_Database->execute('SELECT `cc3` FR...', Array) #2 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/geolocation_ip_to_country_dao.php(92): OW_Database->queryForColumn('SELECT `cc3` FR...', Array) #3 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/geolocation_service.php(77): BOL_GeolocationIpToCountryDao->ipToCountryCode3('162.213.105.81') #4 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_plugins/advertisement/components/ads.php(69): BOL_GeolocationService->ipToCountryCode3('162.213.105.81') #5 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_plugins/advertisement/classes/event_handler.php(64): ADS_CMP_Ads->__construct(Array) #6 [internal function]: ADS_CLASS_EventHandler->addPageTopBanner(Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #7 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/event_manager.php(226): call_user_func(Array, Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #8 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_smarty/plugin/function.add_content.php(42): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #9 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_smarty/template_c/7deb4d209c2e10a396755cb3db3b86f235d09a74_0.file.general.html.php(56): smarty_function_add_content(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #10 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_56f93a40495424_05456583(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #11 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #12 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #13 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #14 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/home/adventist...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #15 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/adventist...') #16 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/adventist...') #17 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/html_document.php(631): OW_Renderable->render() #18 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/response.php(200): OW_HtmlDocument->render() #19 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/ow_core/application.php(487): OW_Response->respond() #20 /home/adventistdating/public_html/christianwebdate.com/index.php(94): OW_Application->returnResponse() #21 {main}

The Forum post is edited by Stan Mar 28 '16
Ken
Ken Mar 28 '16
Try to Delete the 'professional' theme manually thru ftp then clear cache see if that works
ross Team
ross Mar 28 '16
The error says that you have deleted "professional" theme from ow_themes folder manually, but did not delete it from the database in ow_base_themes table. 

Second error means you need to install Geolocation IP database plugin. What software version do you have? 

ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи
Pages: « 1 2