We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

help needed | Forum

savvas
savvas Apr 4 '12
I have been desperatly trying to get someone to help me, after the update my sight is all messed up , i have worked my feet of to get it were it is, is that it now ? am i closing down cos no1 is helping me and i cant fix it www.batiha.com site slow and newsfeed dont work correctly members that know me are calling me , am losing members alrready WHAT DO I DO PLS ?
DeFender
DeFender Apr 4 '12
how we can help . site is not opened for guests. facebook connect not working.

try to disable your chat
The Forum post is edited by DeFender Apr 4 '12
Michael Leader
Michael Apr 4 '12
bear in mind a slow site could be your hosting choice (if it was indeed slow prior to the site going bad)

Do you have a backup!?!
savvas
savvas Apr 5 '12

Quote from DeFender
how we can help . site is not opened for guests. facebook connect not working.

try to disable your chat

OK THEN, I HAVE DISABLED THE CHAT , INSTANT AND TINY AND STILL THE SAME AND I HAVE OPEND UP THE SITE FOR GUESTS AND FB CONNECT DOES WORK .XXXXXX THANKS

savvas
savvas Apr 5 '12

Quote from Michael
bear in mind a slow site could be your hosting choice (if it was indeed slow prior to the site going bad)

Do you have a backup!?!

Mike its not the hosting , i have my own server just for the site the site was running perfect b4 i did the update everything was working fine, newsfeed, pace,arrow now its all gone crazy , cant i just remove the update mate " i didnt make a backup" i see alot of people have issues and it makes me wonder "WHY" did they put this update out when its a problem, i have put my guts out toget the site to were it is and am veryy proud cos dont forget am not a programmer and a doggy update is destroying me pls help me mike and it wont stay on me mate .x.x.x.x

Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad Apr 5 '12
as already described, that backups are important.
I tried to update and failed, after that I called backup, and until now I still live in 1.3.1

If you have a backup, just restore your backup
savvas
savvas Apr 5 '12

Quote from Adhy Musaad
as already described, that backups are important.

I tried to update and failed, after that I called backup, and until now I still live in 1.3.1

If you have a backup, just restore your backup

isnt there a way when i ftp connect with file zila to remove the 1.3.2 update ?