We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Interest - Dublin | Forum

Martin Stratmann
Martin Stratmann Aug 21 '15
Hi,

I am interested in this theme, but like to get more information about the possibility to customize.

Can you please share a screenshot of the edit theme page?
Can the view of the event page be changed, e.g. simple table layout?
Can the size of the header picture be adjusted?

Looking forward to your feedback.
Brgds

ross Team
ross Aug 22 '15
Hello  Martin, 

Edit theme page does not have any customization settings right now. But this can be easily achieved by changing the base.css file by adding certain comments to the elements you want, After adding those controller comments you'll be able to change almost all elements via Edit theme page, like background color, header image, icons, other elements color etc. I can provide you the exact instructions in order to achieve that. 

The view of the events listing  can also be changed, but this can be done as a part of the customization and for some additional fee only. 

As after chaning the layout of the events for desktop view, you'll need to change it for mobile and tablet view as well and this is a lot of work

As to the size of the header it also can be changed via CSS, the workaround is fairly easy, this can be done for free. 

To sum up: 

edit theme change - exact instructions - free of charge as this will be added in the upcoming update of the theme as well. 

events listings layout - paid customization

header size - free of charge. 

Thank you for the interest in my themes. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 22 '15
jose
jose Aug 22 '20

Payments cannot be made with paypal.

How to pay and download the theme?

You do not have permission to reply this topic