We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Lost of customers - Contact Importer 1.01 | Forum

Oumy
Oumy Aug 31 '15
Hello,

You have so much great plugins.
Once again, I wanted to buy this one ' because this can increase drastically users traffic that's for sure!!

However when checking the forum topics and the reviews, it seems like regardless the additionatal pay for support, the plugin has some major issue and the customer service is bad.

Please can you get better off on this, I like your plugins, but I won't buy them until you test your plugins before sending it on the market place also not before you improve your customer support and satifsaction.

Thank you,
Oumy
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Sep 9 '15
Hi Oumy,

Any of our products are tested and have demo site for every visitor to check.

We're doing our best to provide the quality products and high level of support. However, when it comes to 3rd party vendors conflict, features request or 3rd Providers Policy updates, we could not say anything in advance. For any change in product, we do also have public announcement.

You could also check out our Support and TOS at www.oxwall.younetco.com, there we do have Refund policy as well.

Client satisfaction is one of major point when doing business, but we could not do everything that clients request.

In case you'd like to purchase our product, kindly be noticed that our products are tested on default OxWall Core Script. So if your site has custom work or Core Modification, they might not work perfectly as in our demo site.

Regards,

YouNet

tammy harris
tammy harris May 27 '17
no this plugin still has lots of bugs and still does not work as it should 
and yes  twitter invite still throws error
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/classes/twitter.php on line 211

and yes you are still running different versions of your plugins on your test site then the ones you sell in the store 
You do not have permission to reply this topic