We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Oxwall theme bugged | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Michel
Michel Sep 10 '15
Hello,

the new theme u made is bugged if u customize it looks wierd,also im using laptop 15.6 inch screen i cant see the whole menu on top only if i scroll out the whole page would be a lot better to have it the same as the admin panel on the left side
Dnyan
Dnyan Dec 1 '15
your words are going on deaf ears.
your question will remain unanswered even if you come back after decade.

so dont waste your time here i already wasted more than a month.

go and get hooked on a community soft which have strong after install trouble shoot and feature installing support + support which you really expect that you will get from there.

Anitaku
Anitaku Dec 1 '15

Quote from Dnyan your words are going on deaf ears.

go and get hooked on a community soft which have strong after install trouble shoot and feature installing support + support which you really expect that you will get from there.

If you make a website and don't learn code or pay a dev to do the code you need (or expect everyone to create features that you specifically want for your website for free), you're going to have a bad time.

If you put the effort and/or money into the right places, and use the oxwall community for assistance, you will probably end up with a nice, fast loading, happy community..
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 3 '15
The answer to all your worries

Dnyan
Dnyan Dec 3 '15
Quote from Kяuncн The answer to all your worries

@Kяuncн

Did you think i got depressed, stressed and ill.

Ok you might be right.
Will check at the link

Thanks for reply.

But i hope people should reply to querries posted by other people which may help them to came out of depression or what ever we say to it.

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 4 '15
No I'm just messing with you as I've noticed you have posted your frustrations with UN-answered queries several times.

I understand your frustrations with this and can only stress that not all issues can be solved instantly, or even sometimes with in a week's time or more** so as with any help forum patience is good practice. Some issues may take more time to solve than others due to there level of difficulty and need for in-dept study/Resolve.
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 4 '15

Quote from Michel Hello,

the new theme u made is bugged if u customize it looks wierd,also im using laptop 15.6 inch screen i cant see the whole menu on top only if i scroll out the whole page would be a lot better to have it the same as the admin panel on the left side

Customize how?
Did it look bugged before you customized the theme?

Michel
Michel Dec 5 '15
When u Customize the frontpage
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 7 '15
Did it look bugged before you customized the theme?
Michel
Michel Dec 15 '15
yes it did
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 18 '15
If your speaking of the Simplicity theme,, I don't see what's bugged about it, please explain in detail of these buggy issues.