We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Owvisuals.com are real Criminals (not ow-visuals.com) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
ketkew
ketkew Sep 10 '15
As also mentioned in this topic, please don't buy any plugins from owvisuals.com because they have stolen themes from the original theme developer and sell them for a lower price on their website.

A while ago I didn't know about this, so with my stupid head I bought 1 theme and actually I receive several theme updates here via private messages so I thought that it was good, but now he is a deleted user, and also the login credentials on their fake website doesn't work anymore. So now I can (and I certainly would) buy the theme again.. on a legal way..

I lost 10 dollars with this, so that's not an issue for me, but I want to make sure that nobody else give these *** any money again..

Edit: after some research I reported this to paypal and send an abuse mail to bigrock to put this domainame down.. (also he owns another domain also at bigrock)
The Forum post is edited by ketkew Sep 10 '15
David
David Oct 19 '15
Now you tell me.  That explains why I can't get a refund and why the theme was so cheap. 
mohit mishra
mohit mishra Jan 15 '16
                                      why oxwall team is not taking any action against it ?                        

Melanie Shepherd
Melanie Shepherd Mar 16 '16
I am interested in purchasing the Astoria theme OW Visuals -from the store - I emailed the developer with a question or two before buying and he has not returned my message - it is slightly disconcerting and makes one reluctant to purchase the theme and now even more so seeing as there is negative reviews - I certainly dont have cash to through around and am not prepared to be ripped off

I also dont like the fact that too many of the links listed under premium support lead to no where - just a landing page with no content or a dead link such as the http://www.owaccessories.com/ site - why is this not updated?

I am looking to buy a professional responsive looking theme and am prepared to pay and may even need assistance with a bit of customizing, so if anyone can recommend a developer, theme please, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

John Won
John Won Apr 5 '16
I would be very careful with someone selling items when they do not have a legitimate address, the same as Spritally Solution who say their address is private.
Gerry
Gerry Aug 5 '17
I've dealt with them, and had no problems at all. Their support was excellent.
Quote from John Ayre I would be very careful with someone selling items when they do not have a legitimate address, the same as Spritally Solution who say their address is private.

This topic is sticky