We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problems, dysfunctions, too many to name. - Advanced Blogs | Forum

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 13 '15
When you hover on an image where the title moves up, it quickly moves up, then right back down, click it, nothing happens. 

Also, only ONE BLOG post shows on the home page, instead of the collage like in your demo. 

Little to nothing seems to work, and it looks absolutely terrible on a dark theme. 

Also, a little column of rss links show up in the middle of people's posts on the post page. 

That's what I've found so far. I'm finding more and more problems the longer I check things out with it. 

Would like a refund. 

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Please send us your site url, We have to have a look on this to determite what's going on by private message. And the carousel and large blogs on home page is a list of featured blogs, so please go to each blog to make it to be feature.

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 13 '15
Ok, it appears that adding several blogs to "featured" has corrected all the other little problems. 

But it now just needs some dark theme css adjustments, which I'm not too knowledgable with. 

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 13 '15
can you do an update so that users can select light theme css or dark theme css? 
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 20 '15
Thanks for fixing the bugs and helping me. It looks and works perfectly now. Great plugin!
You do not have permission to reply this topic