We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

wrong pictures showing in latest, featured, top rated and most discussed tabs - Photo | Forum

Marisa
Marisa Oct 3 '15
This issue started since upgrade to Oxwall 1.8. When you view the first tab (any tab, for example latest), everything is displayed correctly. But when you switch to the next tab (for example, to top rated) the first 20 pics are displays correctly, but after that it displays pics from the tab that you previously viewed. If you refresh the page, the problem goes away and pics are displayed correctly. If after that you again switch tab (for example, to top discussed), once again, first 20 pics are correct, the next are from the previous tab, until you refresh the page. And so on...

In other words, it is some very weird cache problem. It is the same in Google Chrome and Firefox, so it is not browser-related. 

I've cleaned cache, but it doesn't help. The problem persists. And just in case, I DO NOT have OxArt Speed Optimizer plugin running. And I have the photo plugin version 9950 (latest).

The Forum post is edited by Marisa Oct 3 '15
Marisa
Marisa Jan 17 '16
This problem is still not fixed, even after upgrading to Oxwall 1.8.1 and photo plugin v.10200.

Only first 20 initial pics in each tab are displayed correctly. After that it's a total mess. "Top rated" pics ARE NOT top rated. "Most discussed" are definitely NOT the most discussed, etc... Not sure why nobody fixes that...

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jan 18 '16
Marisa, please PM ross http://www.oxwall.org/user/ross your cpanel access details and admin website access details, we'll take a look at the issue. as we cannot reproduce that on our side. thank you
You do not have permission to reply this topic