We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New mod for back2top - Back To Top | Forum

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 8 '15
I have created this css mod for the back2top. It gives it a modern look with some ability to customize the appearance. I have attached screen shots, and a detailed read me along with the css. I didn't include the entire admin php file. Just the section to change. I didn't remove any existing css. in case someone wanted to use text on the button, but I don't know how the mod will look with text. This gives you a circle button with a hover effect that increases the opacity. Be sure to look at the read me file. I included a lot of detail there. One of the big ones is how to save the "up_arrow.png" to your computer to keep the transparent background. You will need to upload it to the css folder.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Oct 9 '15
Attachments:
  back2top hover mod.jpg (3Kb)
  back2top mod.jpg (6Kb)
  back2top css.txt (1Kb)
  up_arrow.png (0Kb)
  back2top admin php mod.txt (0Kb)
  Read me first.txt (4Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 9 '15
Note that although I didn't remove any of the original css. I did modify some of it to change the shape of the button. If you think you may want to go back to the original css settings, be sure to make a back up copy. Of course this is also suggested in the read me file. You should always have a back up before making any kind of changes. Just to be on the safe side.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for details.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 11 '15
You're welcome. I hope everyone finds it useful.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic