We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I noticed the top part of articles doesn't show right away - Articles | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Nov 2 '15
What are the requirements for the top section with all the different size images to appear?

I have multiple categories and quite a few articles up so I am wondering what is the requirements to have the upper highlighting image boxes to start showing.

kenny Stewart
kenny Stewart Nov 2 '15
I just about to ask about the feat Articles. I am also trying to figure this out.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd

Quote from kenny Stewart I just about to ask about the feat Articles. I am also trying to figure this out.
Please go to each article then mark it as featured. Then the feature section in the home page will be shown.

Quote from Kenneth What are the requirements for the top section with all the different size images to appear?

I have multiple categories and quite a few articles up so I am wondering what is the requirements to have the upper highlighting image boxes to start showing.

It's a set of featured articles which you have mark them as featured. The order of featued articles will be showed based on the action time when you set each item as featured by DESC.
kenny Stewart
kenny Stewart Nov 2 '15
I do not see a mark as featured button next to my (Edit, Delete). 
The Forum post is edited by kenny Stewart Nov 2 '15

Quote from kenny Stewart I do not see a mark as featured button net to my (Edit, Delete). 

Just admin/moderator only have permission to do that.
kenny Stewart
kenny Stewart Nov 2 '15

Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Quote from kenny Stewart I do not see a mark as featured button net to my (Edit, Delete). 

Just admin/moderator only have permission to do that.
Ok i had to login with my admin account. My user admin account didn't show it.
The Forum post is edited by kenny Stewart Nov 2 '15
kenny Stewart
kenny Stewart Nov 2 '15
Fixed the issue. Sorry I didn't select the Articles box in the Moderators admin page.

Thank you for your help.

You do not have permission to reply this topic