We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SEO | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Gregory
Gregory Nov 29 '10
Is there anyway to make the keywords automatically change from page to page based on the title of the page? Ex. If I add a new video called "A Boy Flying A Plane" , I want the new keywords to show "a, boy, flying, plane" and this would be added to the original keywords for the site. Also this title would be added to the title meta tag.
Den Team
Den Nov 30 '10
Already in progress with this feature.
Gregory
Gregory Nov 30 '10
Thanks! I hope to see it soon.
Pedja
Pedja Jan 25 '11
title meta tag for blogs in blog/controllers/view.php
before:

$info = array(
'dto' => $post,
'text' => nl2br($parts[$page — 1])
);

add this:

print "[title]". $post->getTitle(). "[/title]";
The Forum post is edited by Pedja Jan 25 '11
Alex
Alex Aug 25 '23
Participating in forums related to your niche allows you to connect with your target audience. By offering valuable insights, answering questions, and participating in discussions, you can establish yourself as an authority in your field. As you interact with the community, you can naturally link to your site, which can attract interested users and generate targeted traffic. One of the main benefits of linkbuilding on forums is the ability to get quality backlinks. When you post valuable content on forums, other members may link to it or link back to your site. These backlinks signal to search engines that your site is a reliable source of information, which can have a positive impact on your SEO ranking. Active participation in forums expands your online presence and increases your visibility by also gaining backlinks from forums. By consistently posting informative and relevant content, you increase your brand awareness in the forum community and potentially attract the attention of industry influencers and thought leaders. This can lead to additional opportunities to collaborate, guest post and further promote your site.
The Forum post is edited by Alex Aug 25 '23