We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

is anyone using affiliate program software? | Forum

Blake
Blake Nov 20 '15
has anyone using the skadate framework on oxwall tried any of the affiliate software like idevaffiliate?

What are some of your tricks of getting past the initial hurdle of low membership?  

Is anyone using bot systems to create the initial members?

Blake
Blake Dec 24 '15
bump on this --- i have idev affiliate setup and am just looking to haveit trigger only on a PAID membership --- anyone experimented with this or other affiliate systems?  hopefully if i get the right answers of where to embed the trigger code within the paypal and or 2checkout pages i can launch a decent affiliate program
Stan
Stan Dec 1 '18
anything on this from ANYONE?

Matthias
Matthias Dec 5 '18
I have been looking for an affiliate program as well, but so far, no dev has been able to make it :(

There are some that work via Email-Invite, but the best would be to have an individual link you can give to your userbase so they get rewards if someone signs-up and spends money on your site (user credits and membership). 

I hope some dev will finall see the potential of this!

AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 5 '18
I think there is a dev working on this now...

I already have some code to integrate an affiliate ID for each user which is a start, but I'll wait to see if the other developer releases something, before trying to make anything.

I'm working on other plugins for hybrid apps ATM anyway 

Matthias
Matthias Dec 7 '18

Quote from ViXiV Technologies I think there is a dev working on this now...

I already have some code to integrate an affiliate ID for each user which is a start, but I'll wait to see if the other developer releases something, before trying to make anything.

I'm working on other plugins for hybrid apps ATM anyway 

I am pretty confident you could start developing this right away :) Be the first and check with the users here what they would need and I truly think you´ll have good plugin sales!
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 7 '18
Hi, Matthias!

I'm currently working on an Affiliate plugin. 

I will let you know as soon as it is ready.

Senior Developer.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 10 '18
There no Affiliate plugin that is working with skadate PWA app.

SD please make so you can add what url page that will bee the landing page when you click a banner.

Because skadate PWA app have another landing page then the main index url

Matthias he use skadate to if i remember correct...

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 10 '18
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 11 '18
hi OW-Ghost!

Thank you for your request, I will add this option. Plugin coming soon.

Senior Developer.

Matthias
Matthias Dec 12 '18
Senior Developer,

you are a blessing for this community! Thank you for checking in and I am sure we all look forward to another quality plugin from you :) 

(and yes, I use skadate with the Android and iOS Apps). 

AppXprt
AppXprt Dec 14 '18
Leaving this in Senior Developer's capable hands...

I'm more than happy to help provide any information and collaborate eith other developers interested in building with and on top of PWA's or any type of Mobile App.

Let me know if there are any integrations that need to occur with this plugin for PWA / Notifications BTW S.D.

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Dec 14 '18
Matthias
Matthias Jan 21 '19

I havent seen any new plugins for an affiliate in the store, so I hope i didnt miss it. Please comment in this thread if you have any updates about it.

Thank you

Nathan
Nathan Jan 27 '19
I have not used any affiliate plugin except amazon plugin for wordpress
Matthias
Matthias Feb 8 '19

Checking in to see if a developer has taken on this task? Would still love to see a plugin like that!

..and I hope I dont miss it, the search function in the plugin store is sometimes acting strange to me xD

Please developers, post any updates that you might have!

Thank you

AppXprt
AppXprt Feb 8 '19
I have some code that adds affiliate ID to every user, shouldn't be hard to turn it into a plugin with other features of course, but what would you want to see in such a plugin?
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 8 '19
Affiliate plugin is finished, Will be abailable as soon as the Oxwall Team accepts it.

Senior Developer.

AppXprt
AppXprt Feb 9 '19
Sweet, will probably show up in the store today...
Matthias
Matthias Feb 20 '19
I just checked again and could not see any affiliate plugin? Did I miss something?
AppXprt
AppXprt Feb 20 '19
May have been blocked by Oxwall, I had one plugin rejected for incorrect screenshots...
AppXprt
AppXprt Feb 20 '19
No one really mentioned what they were looking for in it either...
Pages: 1 2 3 »