We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SSL - Padlock - ow_userfiles/themes/simplicity566dac52c487e.css - Simplicity | Forum

Brian
Brian Dec 13 '15
I have my website running with SSL and at the moment there are only two items that are avoiding the "Green Padlock". After adjusting the code in the CSS file I achieved the green padlock, but after cache reset the padlock is no longer active.

The two items are found in the file ow_userfiles/themes/simplicity566dac52c487e.css which is newly created by the system every time the cache is erased. In that process the urls are created under HTTP:// and not HTTPS://.

Where can I find the code that creates the .css files and is it possible that the code can be written in such a way, that it recognizes if the website is running secure or not?

@ Ross: I wasn't sure if this is a theme question or system question.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 4 '16
Just curious. I don't have SSL active on my site, but are you changing the file you listed above, or, are you making your changes in the base css in the themes root folder; with dev mode set to true at the bottom of the config.php file?
You do not have permission to reply this topic