We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can't get the plugin to work - Profile Avatar with Webcam | Forum

Niklas E
Niklas E Jan 19 '16
I have installed the plugin, but the webcam option is not showing when trying to change the profile avatar... What to do?
bob
bob Jan 31 '16
Good luck getting any response from this guy I got this plugin also and it stopped working when you try to use it you get this error

"webcam.js Error could not connect to webcam"  Another plugin he has is Advanced Poker this plugin stopped working after the update to 1.8.1 again no response from him

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Apr 20 '16
I can se that, bye it to day and its not working. Bad.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Please contact me via private message with details.I wil fix the issue or refund you 100%.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Apr 24 '16
refund
of2020
of2020 Jun 18 '16
I purchased many plugin from this user and sent many private message but he never replied.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I am looking on this issue. I will fix it ASAP.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
I have tested in Oxwall 1.8.4 and it works as expected. Can you share a site and test login to test?
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 1 '16
On https://sosialtnett.com/index there was nothing, Plugin not exist! So I gave up.

Now it is installed on http://sosialtnett-groupsforums.com/index There is now an extra button "Webcam Avatar" But Button gave no change, only to upload an avatar!

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can I have a test login to test ?
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 3 '16
Yes i sending you that on messages.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks. Got it. Will work on it.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 7 '16
Fix all bug first
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Will look on your site issue once I get details requested via PM.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 7 '16
Ok, i get it.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 8 '16
Thanks for god job, its working again.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for confirmation. New version in store for supporting Profile Cover plugin.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic