We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

auto update failed - site down | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 31 '16
Hi,

Site is down.... :(

After auto update to 1.8.1 my site went down. Have done and followed as support says:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/44433

This is my error:

Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'key' in 'where clause'File:/home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() 

#1 /home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_core/database.php(308): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) 

#2 /home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Theme', Array, 86400, Array) 

#3 /home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_dao.php(111): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example), 86400, Array) 

#4 /home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(485): BOL_ThemeDao->findByKey('simplicity') 

#5 /home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_core/theme_manager.php(86): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByKey('simplicity', false) 

#6 /home/xxxxxxx/www/ow_core/application.php(174): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme() 

#7 /home/xxxxxxx/www/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() 

#8 {main}Type:PDOException

Please help

The Forum post is edited by Kenneth Jan 31 '16
Peter
Peter Jan 31 '16
Hi, do this manual DB update/fix. http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/44549 After that, import language dump from fresh local 1.8.1 install, "base" and "admin" section, to fix missing lang keys.
Peter
Peter Jan 31 '16
Don't forget to make a DB backup before editing:)
Peter
Peter Jan 31 '16
In short:

In "ow_base_theme" table rename collum "name" to "key" and add "licenseCheckTimestamp" collum. (With values exactly the same as in fresh 1.8.1 install) I think it was "NULL" value.

In "ow_base_plugin" table add "licenseCheckTimestamp" collum. (With values exactly the same as in fresh 1.8.1 install)

In "ow_base_preference" add "timeZoneSelect" row. (With values exactly the same as in fresh 1.8.1 install)

Import the language dump from fresh 1.8.1 local install. (admin, base)

After this, my web page works beautifully and my error.log is clean.

But make sure you have "standard" manual update done at FIRST. http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/44433
The Forum post is edited by Peter Jan 31 '16
Peter
Peter Jan 31 '16
Hint: When the website runs successfully, some of your installed 3rd party plugins and themes may ask License Keys. Enter them ASAP, because after a few unsuccessful attempts to verify that, plugins are deactivated automatically, and your theme goes to default. (Simlicity)
The Forum post is edited by Peter Jan 31 '16
ross Team
ross Jan 31 '16
Kenneth, the update has not been completed. 

Try this, download the update archive, unpack it to the root of your software. 

Go to the phpmyadmin-> ow_base_config table-> locate site_build record and change your site build to something like 9800, then run www.site.com/ow_updates see if the issue persists. 

If it does, pm me your cpanel access details and admin access details, I'll take a look at the issue.