We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i need my money back for Social media importer - Social Media Importer 1.01 | Forum

Kodjo
Kodjo Feb 18 '16

Social media importer problems

i just buy this plugin and i can not install it is already in my plugin list but can not activate it, if i activate, it comes back to inactivate list till now i can not activate it i need help ...

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 21 '16
Hi Kodio,

Would you please give us more information about the email you used to purchase the plugin and the transaction ID.

Regards,

YouNet

Kodjo
Kodjo Mar 2 '16
Hi this is the email that i use : amosotoo9@hotmail.com

i payed by paypal 

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID 57A62318S6103042H)

Item amount:
$30.00 USDVAT:
$0.00 USDPostage:
$0.00 USDPackaging:
$0.00 USDQuantity:
Item title:
YNO - Social Media ImporterDate:
05 Feb, 2016Time:
00:09:42 GMT+07:00Status:
Completed  

Kodjo
Kodjo Mar 27 '16
Hello YouNet  till now my problem is not solve,  is Regarding the plugin that i bought Item title:
YNO - Social Media Importer

How can you do without asking for FTP password login ?

because the site manager is not happy giving out FTP details to others.

please find way to solve this problem or else please refund our money back.  

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Mar 27 '16
Hi Kodjo,

Please refer to our refund policy at https://oxwall.younetco.com/support-refund . If you are not providing us FTP details of your site, we cannot support you in this case.

Regards,

YouNet

The Forum post is edited by YouNetCo Mar 27 '16
Kodjo
Kodjo Mar 31 '16
Can you tell me what should i provide ?

example FTP username and password and what else ?

Kodjo
Kodjo Apr 6 '16
What is going on ? YouNet Company

i have send you my  FTP details but why still nothing has changed 

i sended my FTP details for how many days now,but still nothing. 

please if nothing can be done then i need my money back.  

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 6 '16
Where did you send it to?

Regards,

YouNet

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 6 '16

Hello Kodjo,

For better supporting you, we've created a dedicated ticket in our Supporting Ticket System. The ticket ID # is 921274. Please follow in there.

Thank you very much for your cooperation. 

Regards,

YouNet

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 11 '16
Kodjo,

All i can say is you will never get your money from these people, They have scammed everyone and their plugins don't work at all. You send a ticket on their support system they take 2 weeks to reply so they pass the 2 weeks refund policy window then they respond and tell you that you won't get your money back as per their policy. 

You ask them to fix they will charge you for a plugin that even never worked....STAY AWAY FROM THEM OR THEIR PLUGINS

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 13 '16

Hello Kodjo,

We were trying our best to support you as we've sent multiple messages since Apr 7 in ticket #921274 but never received any replies from you. It is impossible for us to detect the issue without your cooperation by giving us the access to your AdminCP or FTP for example. 

Please follow with the ticket so we can better assisting you.

Best Regards,

YouNet

The Forum post is edited by YouNetCo Apr 13 '16
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 13 '16

Hello Webster Molaudi,

We are the company dedicated to Social Networks and have been doing business for more than 9 years across multiple platforms. We've also served and satisfied thousand of customers around the world so reputation is one of our key factor. Thus we always try our best and willing to support our customers. We also have a clearly stated supporting policy which strictly requires us must reply to customers' tickets within 24hrs. So it is impossible that your tickets haven't received any reply from us for 2 weeks. So if there is really any, please specifically provide us those ticket ID numbers, we will deeply conduct further investigation and give you the solution.

Regards,

YouNet

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 13 '16
Well unfortunately i cant provide you with any tickets as you close them without doing a follow up...2 weeks back you closed my ticket and you haven't responded. I dont understand why we have to submit ticket on your site when we buy plugins on oxwall.......Check your Social Bridge Review i left a message that your plugin doesn't work last week and still no one has responded.

Ultimate News doesn't pull feeds after update and no one has responded.

Show us those satisfied customers on Oxwall.....So far i have seen none so you claiming that you have satisfied customers is far fetched. I have run my business for 12 years and have hosted my site on Ning then moved to oxwall because of the same business ethics you guys have....Ripping off customers.

You need to understand that some of us on oxwall run our networks as businesses not for fun.

Kodjo
Kodjo Apr 14 '16
where to follow the tickets ?

please give me the link to follow link 

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Apr 15 '16
Dear Kodjo,

We've already replied to your private message about instruction on how to get to the Ticket System. Please keep following up with the ticket and provide needed information.

By the way, thank you very much for your belief in us. We really appreciate it. 

Looking forward for your information so we can assist you.

Best Regards,

YouNet

Kodjo
Kodjo Apr 21 '16

Is Me 

Mr Joseph Amos  responding the tickets 

<<<      #921274]  >>>   on  YNO - Social Media Importer

Kodjo
Kodjo Apr 24 '16
Thank you I have done it 

it was what you said the social bridge plugin was not installed now i just install it and reinstall media importer is ok now working perfect, thanks for the support. 

Thank you very much i'm looking forward to buy some other plugin from you the YouNet Company. thanks  

Anonymous Mods
Anonymous Mods Jun 15 '16
You Net We Will Keep You Offline Till You Follow Through What We Said
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 25 '16
Stay away your money from You Net
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 30 '16
Time to uppdate the plugin? And add a link to Google Photos instead of Picasa in plugin.

Picasa its gone from the plugin, and that do the YouNet Company about that?

So far, nothing. And no 

https://picasa.google.com/

And still no explanation of what is required of facebook development for this to work! Presumably they know even!

I suggest YouNet either update their plugin, or stop stealing money from users out here. Sharpen you.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Oct 30 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic