We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

problem membersearch in textarea | Forum

C van Hirtum
C van Hirtum Jun 7 '12
If a user type a keyword, for example, "opera", to search in the profile question "music." And there ARE users who do have that word in their profiles. The search comes back "no users." 

What's really interesting is, this happens "most of the time." Occasionally some search word will show up for some users on my site. In this case - if it is the first word in that user's input (the one that the result comes up in.)
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Dec 10 '23
You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: Kissimmee Bed Bug Control
Mitchell Thornton
Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. Termite Treatment Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Termite Treatment Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Pest Control Deltona