We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

access to the terms of use to read in the register is restricted | Forum

Adriano
Adriano Mar 4 '16

Hello friends, would you please help me?

I added Terms of use page visible to customers and registered users and also a login page. the record added as required to read and agree to the terms of use, but when I click on the link "Terms of Use" on the registration form, Oxwall asks me password login (login page) /. how to i put the terms of use on the login page to be visible to all?

following the website link if you want to check.

www.vetbook.com.br

http://vetbook.com.br/terms-of-use

sorry the mistakes, I'm from Brazil and I'm using google translator, thanks from now

The Forum post is edited by Adriano Mar 4 '16
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '16
Adriano, every page has only two options guests and registered members. You said visible to customers? Please provide screenshot of the page settings in the admin panel 

If you check guest and registered users the page should be visible to both. 

Adriano
Adriano Mar 6 '16

yes, it is visible to both.

but the sign in page no access to view

Attachments:
  1.jpg (147Kb)
  2.jpg (125Kb)
ross Team
ross Mar 6 '16
that's because you closed your website to guests
Adriano
Adriano Mar 7 '16
i had not remembered that closed the site for guests, thank Ross !!!
ross Team
ross Mar 8 '16
Is the issue resolved after you opened your site for guests?
Adriano
Adriano Mar 9 '16
yes, has been solved, thank you !!!
ross Team
ross Mar 9 '16
Great, thanks for letting us know. 
ross Team
ross Mar 23 '16
Well, you can hide the menu links from guests, and leave "Terms of use" page as it is.  this is the only way to make terms of use page available to guests, otherwise if you close it, everytime when someone clicks on it, they will be redirected to sign-in page and it will be a custom code modification to change this behavior
ross Team
ross Mar 24 '16
Is your site closed for guests?
Paul Towery
Paul Towery Mar 25 '16
Hello Friends, The Terms and Privacy  should be visible to all, no matter what page it is set to. Visitors, Guest, or Members, should have access to this at all times. The only page that i have seen where this is not visible is the sign in landing page, and i think it should be on that to.
Unus
Unus Mar 29 '16
if the site is set to be accessed (user signup) by invitation only then I guess it is ok for guests to not be able to see the Terms and Privacy. no?... please correct me if you know better and I am smoking crack.
Quote from Paul Towery Hello Friends, The Terms and Privacy  should be visible to all, no matter what page it is set to. Visitors, Guest, or Members, should have access to this at all times. The only page that i have seen where this is not visible is the sign in landing page, and i think it should be on that to.