We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

MALICIOUS PROGRAM - Wrike Social Responsive | Forum

John Won
John Won Mar 10 '16
Hi,

I bought this program in January 2016, and it is a good program.

Tonight I found all the setting haywire on my front page! 

I came on the site and went to the Demo page and found it had a advert (Betting Program) It tried to get me to install Java and it had malicious downloads.

I have bought three or four themed software from Sprintally Solutions and I am sure someone has hacked into the demo software,

I am now faced with re-editing the front page from the top to the bottom.

John

Example

oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_memberoxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_member_down
oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_eventsoxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_events_down
oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 10 '16
hello ! what is your issue ? 
John Won
John Won Mar 11 '16
The issue is as stated I went to your Demo page and it has malicious software on it and you are directed to http://sh.st/RrG1y?

As a result it has had an effect on my website and all the heading have been wiped out as shown in my Example

Example

oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_memberoxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_member_down
oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_eventsoxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_events_down
oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 11 '16
we are using short link to earn money from visitors of our website that redirect an website you need to wait 5 sec to skip that ads . [ malicious software ??? your knowledge too limited to understand that we are using short link ] you need to install the plugin attached latest version theme archive . please read the help file under theme archive . NB : always read our latest update log before ask anything .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 11 '16
there was no advertise content under theme .  it is all causing you don't care to read the latest update logs . 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 11 '16
we are using advert script only in our website at the section of admin > head code and tail code .  is that clear ? 
John Won
John Won Mar 11 '16
Your abrasive is very clear now here is my answer?

I want my money back? Is this clear enough for you? 

I entered into a contract t with Sprintally Solution to provide me with a theme software, I did not pay for insults, advertisements or malicious software.

To quote your post 'we are using short link to earn money from visitors of our website that redirect an website you need to wait 5 sec to skip that ads . 

And in your second post you say 'there was no advertise content under theme .' a total contradiction 

You go on to say 'we are using advert script only in our website at the section of admin'

You are as clear as the Titanic when she was sinking?

Up to the time of your answer I  though I was dealing with a reputable people, you advert is causing malicious  software all because you are getting greedy.

I want my money back?

6 hours ago

6 hours a

John Won
John Won Mar 11 '16
PS All my software was up to date with the latest version? 

Don't try to weasel your way out of this? 

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 11 '16
did you install the oxsoft theme plugin ?  update the language values with your own . never use word  . this not a " insults "  MALICIOUS PROGRAM

for any oxwall item or for any developer . we all are working hard not for sell virus . 

refund : we grant it with in 30days of purchases when - 

1 ) if our product not work with clients website .

2 ) If we fail to resolve  issues .

You can contact moderation team regarding this topic   or ask any kind of help we are here for you .  

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 11 '16
http://asianbuddy.info/sign-in  

you need to update all the valuse . 

go to admin > appearance > language > choose oxsofttheme plugin > put your values for each lines .  

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 11 '16
http://prntscr.com/ae6cwm

http://prntscr.com/ae6dhj

http://prntscr.com/ae6e2z

NB : please install see all the screenshots 

John Won
John Won Mar 20 '16
I repeat all my software is up to date, you are treating like a fool! I have many website, three of them use Sprintnally themes. I am in the process of finding other themes as clearly you won't accept responsibility for your actions.

This problem arose solely because you became greedy and decided to run advertise on your Demo site that contained MALICIOUS SOFTWARE.  The fact that you are trading in another country and selling goods in the UK, holds you liable under UK Laws such as the 'Sale of Goods Act and Criminal Proceedings, I want you under no illusions about this. 

However, I did note you stopped using the 'advertising' if you had behaving in a decent manner and apologised this would have ended.  

I am not going to pursue a 'refund' as you clearly have no honour or decency, neither do I have the time or inclination to chase a bowl of rice!  

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 20 '16
the quality of any theme has been check by the oxwall store moderation team ! they only approve good stuffs and demo website is our website it is our right to run any kind of advertise to our website . and we even provide high quality screenshot . we may or may not provide a live demo because it is an optional option for oxwall store .  you need to read the terms of conditions of OSCL . our theme license under OSCL .
The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Mar 20 '16
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Mar 20 '16
this is a useless conversation so we are going to lock this topic . for any issue please private message us .
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic