We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I get an error - SEO | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 30 '16

I get an error

plugin database problem

Error code:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.
If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'romarekl_oxwa970.ow_seo_pages' doesn't existFile:/home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(414): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', NULL) #2 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/seo/bol/service.php(91): OW_Database->queryForList('SELECT * FROM o...') #3 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/seo/classes/event_handler.php(31): SEO_BOL_Service->corect_page() #4 [internal function]: SEO_CLASS_EventHandler->onRenderPage(Object(OW_Event)) #5 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/event_manager.php(226): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #6 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/response.php(197): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #7 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/application.php(487): OW_Response->respond() #8 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/index.php(94): OW_Application->returnResponse() #9 {main}

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 30 '16

I changed the name of the folder installed plugins

Now installed in the system

I get an error when active meat

aron
aron Mar 31 '16
its look like you have incomplete plugin instalation: 

......Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'romarekl_oxwa970.ow_seo_pages' doesn't exist ........

pleae as private message:

1) url, login and passwd to adin

2) host, login and passwd to ftp accout

then i will install it for You

P.S.

AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE QUESTION WROTE TO ME ONLY AS PRIVATE MESSAGES - I DO NOT READING FORUM POSTS - THANKS

You do not have permission to reply this topic