We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.4 Epic Fail | Forum

Sergey
Sergey Jun 23 '12
В первые столкнулся с проблемой некорректной работай OxWall после обновления.

Немного разочарован в релизе 1.4.0 так как:

1) Система работает не корректно

2) Функционал почти не расширился

3) Все предложения пользователей OxWall были проигнорированны

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
Hey there, have you ever in your life wondered to write about Nintendo or PS handheld? earn money for watching videos
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
How is it that just anyone can write a weblog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said something extremely impressive more like youve painted a fairly picture through an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, right here. But do you really think that you can get away with adding some pretty pictures and not definitely say anything? sv388
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Im creating articles upon cancers, which can be some tips i was initially undertaking study for when My partner and i observed your blog post submit. There are usually countless health problems available that people are generally being affected by, I had no idea! This can be strong details, many thanks. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
It’s great webpage, I was looking for something like this Christy
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
my kids really like to play with those assorted pool toys, they specially like pokemon pool toys and stuff like that’ topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
Hello! I just would like to give you a large thumbs up for your wonderful information you’ve here on this post. We are returning to your blog to get more soon. okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
being a blogger myself ” i can see someone with great potential. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Great blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Great blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you! topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
There are a couple of interesting points over time here but I do not determine if these people center to heart. You can find some validity but I most certainly will take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Excellent article , thanks therefore we want far more! Combined with FeedBurner also phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
I would like to voice my gratitude for your kindness in support of those people who really want guidance on this particular study. Your personal commitment to getting the message around appeared to be exceptionally informative and has usually encouraged individuals like me to arrive at their goals. Your new important guideline means a lot to me and further more to my fellow workers. Regards; from all of us. Happy 14th Birthday Wishes
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 6
you possess a great weblog here! do you need to have invite posts in my small weblog? 호빠
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
An intriguing discussion may be valued at comment. I think that you ought to write more about this topic, may possibly not become a taboo subject but normally persons are insufficient to chat on such topics. An additional. Cheers fintechzoom.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great articles. 78win