We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SEO is not out of the box | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sean
Sean Apr 18 '16
That doesn't help.

For proper SEO the URLS should be something like

www.website.com/blog/this-is-the-blog-title

This should be the same for groups etc.

Yes removing sequential IDS is good for backend things, but URLS should be human readable.

ross Team
ross Apr 18 '16
You can use SEO plugins, avaiable in the store for now. I don't have the info how those sequential numbered url going to be handled by the devs. Please be patient. 
Sean
Sean Apr 18 '16
I'm not paying for something that should be standard. I'll await the message from your devs like I am sure a lot of other people are.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 18 '16
Hi Ross,

I'm using the SEO Plugins developed by one of your Oxwall Developer and only works with some core Oxwall plugins not 3rd party plugins. Example :

http://www.myvirgo.info/movie/209112 (3rd Party)

* http://www.myvirgo.info/video/view/henno-william-beauty-queen (Oxwall Core Plugin) 

As Sean says this should be standard hence in my post i said i have spent so much money on my Oxwall site to be SEO friendly and Woorank says im 58.9% perfect im not doing to touch on W3C Validations, Alt tags and the list goes on with the issue. Slow mobile.

I moved from Shared hosting to VPS and still somethings its oxwall responsibility to fix.

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Apr 18 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 20 '16

Quote from Maяcus mod_security OFF very good. welcome all hackers do what you want on my business. and we not care if you SEO is shit not our problem we just sell software with no bugs most importen for them not the LATER problems with hackers and SEO
I still have my mod_security on. It works just fine with oxwall as long as you have everything configured the proper way. Mostly default settings 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 20 '16

Quote from JoshWho
Quote from Maяcus mod_security OFF very good. welcome all hackers do what you want on my business. and we not care if you SEO is shit not our problem we just sell software with no bugs most importen for them not the LATER problems with hackers and SEO
I still have my mod_security on. It works just fine with oxwall as long as you have everything configured the proper way. Mostly default settings 
i very interested what security in the program that you need jump over for this works proper can you explain please. 

i can imagine it like telling you use sunglasses but you use normal glasses with no protection from the sun. 

but i could bee wrong to i see the config you was made or you host made who ever made it would bee much interesting to see the config they made for it work.  

please send me the guide for make it work i take a look what is included and what is not included there must bee something that will bee jumped over for it works. you can post this in another topic because this topic is about SEO and sorry it was my fault start it here :)

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 24 '16
i want wc3 validation works on my website , when will it bee released? 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 25 '16
I have find a very seriously problem i can not insert hreflangs on my main page head section for make my website visible on all countrys at GOOGLE. 

If i do that in admin panel i will have Hreflangs on all pages on my website and that would not working.

Head section in main page should bee same as the new pages you create a option to inpute code in head section for only that page not ALL pages.

ross Team
ross May 25 '16
You're right about hreflang attribute, we have passed it to our devs, however there's no exact date when this going to be implemented
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost May 25 '16
okey thank you ross

Great news for websites that want visible on google in some countrys and use hreflang attribute

JoshWho
JoshWho May 26 '16
Honestly It is the default settings that centos provides. It just works. I have no conflicts with mod security. Sounds like to me other distros does not set it correctly and causes the conflict. 
Quote from Maяcus
Hhonestly Quote o
i very interested what security in the program that you need jump over for this works proper can you explain please. 

i can imagine it like telling you use sunglasses but you use normal glasses with no protection from the sun. 

but i could bee wrong to i see the config you was made or you host made who ever made it would bee much interesting to see the config they made for it work.  

please send me the guide for make it work i take a look what is included and what is not included there must bee something that will bee jumped over for it works. you can post this in another topic because this topic is about SEO and sorry it was my fault start it here :)

Digital Aacharya
Digital Aacharya Jul 19 '23

The term SEO stands for "search engine optimization" Simply put, SEO is the process of making changes to your website in order to improve its ranking in Google, The Best Digital Marketing Institute in Pune will help you to improve your skills.

The Box SEO Tips To Increase Online Traffic Developing interesting content, doing keyword research, and building trustworthy linking structures.

SEO DOES NOT Work Overnight. whether you just launched your website last month or if you face financial trouble the next month.

The Forum post is edited by Digital Aacharya Jul 19 '23
carson
carson Dec 16 '23
Link building is the art of weaving a web of connectivity across the vast landscape of the internet. Think of it as the digital networking that elevates your website from a lone performer to part of a prestigious ensemble. Just like a spider meticulously crafts its web, link building involves strategic placement of hyperlinks from other reputable sites to yours. These links act as bridges, connecting one digital realm to another. Each link is akin to a referral, a nod of approval in the vast online community. It's not just about quantity but the quality of these connections; a few authoritative links can outweigh a myriad of mediocre ones.Link Building is a testament to the collaborative nature of the web, where websites vouch for each other's credibility and relevance. It's a dance of algorithms and human endorsement, a choreography that, when executed with finesse, propels your digital presence to the forefront of the online stage.
offpage12
offpage12 Dec 16 '23

As for the menu, Sushiro boasts an extensive selection of sushi and other Japanese delicacies. One of the most popular items on their menu is the Sushiro Signature Sushi Platter, a delightful assortment of fresh and expertly crafted sushi rolls that showcase the restaurant’s dedication to quality and taste. Additionally, the Tempura Moriawase is a must-try for those who enjoy crispy and flavorful tempura dishes.

fbsrt
fbsrt Dec 16 '23
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. agenda for change pay scales 2023/24
Pawl Kerson
Pawl Kerson Dec 17 '23

Quote from IntrigU Oxwall and Skadate seem to be boasting out-of-the-box on-site SEO optimisation. I found that it is not 100% accurate. Here is a report run against a typical how to create an effective brand:

·        Missing heading tag: H1

·        Missing heading tag: H4

·        Missing heading tag: H5

·        Missing heading tag: H6

·        HTML is not W3C validated.

·        Add alt tags to all images.

·        Add your keyword to an image alt tag.

·        Remove underscores from image filenames.

·        Your webpage doesn't take the advantages of HTML Microdata specifications in order to markup structured data.

·        We have found URLs that are not SEO friendly!

Also one of the bigger problems is no system generated sitemap.xml. There are plugins but they only work with limited set of other plugins which does not cover the entire site.

What can be done to improve onsite SEO? Can these features be flagged for future release(s)?

The issues you've identified are indeed significant for SEO. A comprehensive approach would include manually adding missing tags and alt attributes, ensuring W3C compliance, and using SEO-friendly URL structures. For the sitemap, consider third-party tools if inbuilt options are limited. These improvements are vital for better search engine rankings
offpage12
offpage12 Dec 20 '23

At Harvard University, your GPA matters as it reflects your mastery of content and signals your work ethic, commitment, and ability to handle challenging coursework. On the other hand, your SAT score provides a standardized measure of your abilities. 

offpage12
offpage12 Dec 30 '23

At  Verified Review Pro, our dedication to honest and thoughtful analysis sets us apart. Our team of professionals brings deep expertise across industries, enabling truly comprehensive reviews. We cut through hype to provide our community with the objective insights they need to make informed decisions. By engaging with our audience, we focus on what matters most to consumers.

The Forum post is edited by offpage12 Jan 3
offpage12
offpage12 Jan 6

Die erhöhte Position des Katzenbetts Fensterbank ermöglicht es den Katzen, die Welt außerhalb des Fensters zu erkunden, während sie gleichzeitig die Wärme der Sonnenstrahlen genießen. Dies ist besonders für neugierige Katzen, die gerne das Treiben draußen beobachten, oder Sonnenanbeter, die sich nach einem warmen Plätzchen sehnen, von großem Vorteil. Die einfache Platzierung auf der Fensterbank macht das Katzenbett zu einer platzsparenden und ästhetischen Lösung, die sich nahtlos in den Wohnraum integriert.

davidwarne
davidwarne Jan 12
While there are general principles in SEO that apply to most websites, a successful SEO strategy requires customization based on the unique characteristics, goals, and challenges of each business or website. It's an ongoing process that involves adaptability and staying current with industry trends and search engine algorithms.
The Forum post is edited by davidwarne Jan 12
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »