We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error 500 after login - Mochi Games for Oxwall | Forum

Luke Cole
Luke Cole Apr 19 '16

I have had this plugin on a test site and using it fine for a couple weeks now since I figured out how to get the embedded games to work, but last night when is set it up on my primary site it worked until I logged out and logged back in. It began to crash the site for anyone that logged in. This is the details it was giving me. I ended up just restoring a backup from prior to installing it on my primary and removing it from primary site.

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

Error details: Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''4'' at line 5File:/home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/database.php(344): OW_Database->execute('SELECT i.* FROM...', Array) #2 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_plugins/mochigames/bol/service.php(998): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT i.* FROM...', 'MOCHIGAMES_BOL_...', Array) #3 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_plugins/mochigames/components/recently_played_games.php(19): MOCHIGAMES_BOL_Service->findRecentlyPlayedList(1, 0, '4') #4 [internal function]: MOCHIGAMES_CMP_RecentlyPlayedGames->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #5 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(483): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #6 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(447): OW::getClassInstanceArray('MOCHIGAMES_CMP_...', Array) #7 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(306): OW::getClassInstance('MOCHIGAMES_CMP_...', Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #8 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_frontend_panel.php(110): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #9 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/5dacadbb300f7417a832da654f99f805a8fc683a_0.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(143): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #10 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_57161c6874c3b9_24367369(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #11 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #12 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #13 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #14 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/home/wtprevol/...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #15 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/wtprevol/...') #16 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/wtprevol/...') #17 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #18 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #19 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #20 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #21 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #22 /home/wtprevol/public_html/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #23 /home/wtprevol/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #24 {main}

Zaph
Zaph Apr 19 '16
Hello,

Do you have the latest source code of the plugin? I've had such error but with latest update it had to be fixed. I will check the issue from my side anyway

The latest build should be "26" you can check it in the plugin.xml file

The Forum post is edited by Zaph Apr 19 '16
Luke Cole
Luke Cole Apr 19 '16

you mean the update to 1.8.2? now that I think about it, I used a 1.8.1 version and I had already updated my site to 1.8.2... I will try it again.

Luke Cole
Luke Cole Apr 19 '16
how do I update the plugin if it is not saying that there is an update available? I don't want to log out because it will not let me log back in.
Zaph
Zaph Apr 19 '16

First of all please check the version of the plugin not a platform. Please show me the content of file

ow_plugins/mochigames/plugin.xml that you have on your site via FTP.

On the line with "build" there should be value 26.

Or to be sure you have latest version, you can download it from "My purchases" page here. There is no need to uninstall the plugin. Just upload unpacked folder via FTP.
Zaph
Zaph Apr 19 '16

Quote from Luke Cole how do I update the plugin if it is not saying that there is an update available? I don't want to log out because it will not let me log back in.
you can access the login page by opening [your_site]/sign-in
Luke Cole
Luke Cole Apr 19 '16

Quote from Zaph

First of all please check the version of the plugin not a platform. Please show me the content of file

ow_plugins/mochigames/plugin.xml that you have on your site via FTP.

On the line with "build" there should be value 26.

Or to be sure you have latest version, you can download it from "My purchases" page here. There is no need to uninstall the plugin. Just upload unpacked folder via FTP.
I just updated it to build 26
Zaph
Zaph Apr 19 '16
and the problem is still there?
Luke Cole
Luke Cole Apr 19 '16
Not at the moment, I was just able to update the plugin and I am testing it now on my primary site again. That may have been all that was wrong. sorry to for the confusion and thank you for the follow-up. I'll let you know if I still have issues with it.
Elvis
Elvis May 23 '16
Hello,

same problem in my website,impossible to play any game,error 500:

Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'approved' in 'where clause'File:/home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(344): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(89): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT * FROM o...', 'MOCHIGAMES_BOL_...', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/mochigames/bol/service.php(864): OW_BaseDao->findListByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/mochigames/components/game_score.php(31): MOCHIGAMES_BOL_Service->getGameScore(11) #5 [internal function]: MOCHIGAMES_CMP_GameScore->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #6 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(492): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #7 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(456): OW::getClassInstanceArray('MOCHIGAMES_CMP_...', Array) #8 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(306): OW::getClassInstance('MOCHIGAMES_CMP_...', Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #9 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_frontend_panel.php(110): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #10 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/2097436242430e21637b2607c8a97e306ff66ff2_0.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(113): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #11 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_574329e060d4d9_61665847(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #12 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #13 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #14 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #15 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/home/ehotccom/...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #16 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/ehotccom/...') #17 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/ehotccom/...') #18 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #19 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/mochigames/controllers/game.php(202): OW_Component->render() #20 [internal function]: MOCHIGAMES_CTRL_Game->index(Array) #21 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(276): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(MOCHIGAMES_CTRL_Game), Array) #22 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(252): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(MOCHIGAMES_CTRL_Game)) #23 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #24 /home/ehotccom/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #25 {main}Type:PDOException

Zaph
Zaph May 23 '16
Hello,

Do you have a latest version? Please check admin panel for updates.

There is no need to uninstall it. Just update. If it will not help please contact me in the private Messages.

You do not have permission to reply this topic