We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Attachments Plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Sypa CC (Creative Fertile)
Again and again no support for a plugin. I hope anyone can help us here.

After update to the latest version of the attachments plugin, the icon for smileys is missing. If we downgrade to the version before, the smileys icon is coming back. Please take a look at the picture we've added in attachment.

How can we solve it? Any suggestions?
Attachments:
  attachment.jpg (9Kb)
dave Leader
dave May 24 '16
If everything else still works with it, just the image is missing, you can look at the properties of the item and find out where the image should be and just replace it. 
dave Leader
dave May 24 '16
Thanks Rebecca for sharing that :)
Thanks Rebecca, it's a good idea. The smileys icon gets back but now we are missing the other icons :(
Rebecca, you are the best. You make my day. Thank you very much.
dave Leader
dave May 24 '16
Excellent, I LOVE it when i see this kind of camaraderie between users.  The world is always better when we work together to solve an issue :)
Dave, you’re absolutely right. I have a lot to criticize with oxwall but no to discredit it. I want it always better because I like the oxwall project. I like it much more than skadate. I’m using both but oxwall is the active power. The oxwall community makes both successful. I also believe into open soruce. I think open source made a fast technical progress possible.
I’m disappointed when I see weaknesses here. I hope our (users) reviews make oxwall more successful, make developers more active and help us to become better and better. And we have to do more than just reviewing. We have to support each other. 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 31 '16
Thank you Rebecca
Omari
Omari Oct 31 '16
thanks for the solution. will try it later
Omari
Omari Oct 31 '16

Quote from Rebecca Ok, then maybe try this temp fix Sergey (kambalin) sent me:

This CSS code should fix the issue:

.ow_attachments .buttons span:before { line-height: 22px; }

.smileys_status_btn { background-position: -242px 1px!important; }

You can add the CSS code via admin panel:

Appearance -> Edit Theme -> CSS

I have not tried this fix myself, so not sure if it works.
Or you can try the attached 'styles.css' (which works for me).
Confirmed. this solution works, even on multiple themes. You may have to apply the css directly to your style sheets in some instances.