We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

who viewed my profile, forum posts and comments on pictures and videos - User Credits | Forum

Marisa
Marisa May 30 '16
Have 3 pre-sale questions:

1) is "who viewed my profile" plugin included in the system? I want only people with enough credits to be able to see who viewed their profile, is it possible?

2) are replies to existing forum topics included in the system, or only starting new topics?

3) are comments on people's pictures and videos included in the system?

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC May 31 '16

Hello Marisa,

1. No, the Who viewed plugin does not work with the credits. All what can be done is to restrict the view for the widget. If you go to Admin Area > Pages > User Dashboard >> click the Edit (wheel icon) >> check the 'Restrict View' box and select the role this box will be visible for.

If you want the Who viewed Me plugin to work with the User Credits plugin, you need to contact this plugin developer and ask them to adjust their plugin to our credits system.

2. Yes, forum is connected to the User Credits system.

Here are two actions:

Post in forum

Post in group forum

3. Yes, both profile/newsfeed status and video comments work with the User Credits system.

Marisa, you can check out how the User Credits and other plugins work at our demo site: https://demo.oxwall.com/

Admin login details:

Username: admin

Password: demo

Let me know if you have further questions.

Marisa
Marisa May 31 '16
thanks for your reply. "Who viewed me" plugin:

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/166

It's a pity it is not included, as it is very important, on many sites which use credit system, like tagged for example, "who viewed me" is included, this feature is locked until people have enough credits. This is the part most people are curious about: the visitors to their profile, and unlocking this feature encourages them to collect credits.

I asked the developer to include it, will have to wait until they do.

You do not have permission to reply this topic