We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Watch yourself when it comes to any pay-per-click program | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 23 '19
Dave i talk about run a "dating site"...you need bee very rich to do that i can 100% say that because my 5 years experience in this branch...

when it comes to other social sites maybe you correct but when it comes to dating branch i know now you need bee someone with big cache and you not need hire a consultant or marketer for get that simple answer

they can hire me i have experience in this dirty dating branch and work hard in 5 years to climb on top and skadate knows i hard worker and not give up and creative ...but it not helps when there is people sit with 1000000000 usd in they hands and do everything they can for stop smaller dating sites to success....they main focus is to prevent smaller dating sites climb on top and they have big tools like facebook and adwords to stop smaller sites to success.....

when i started i did have maybe 15 competioners now i have 30 competioners and it is growing and growing....and sadly everyone think they can bee on top just because they did buy some fancy plugins or software but that will not help them anything...only money helps in dating branch and we talk big money

for example they can bring in maybe 1000-5000 new members everyday just with ads and try to follow that with small money in you pocket is impossible....and the traffic they bring with ads is make they SEO in top because SEO check how much traffic you site have....google analytics check every single event and log everything on you website everyday....and if remove google analytic i think is a bad idea to try stop google get insights

one more dirty thing about dating branch and they with the big money in this industry. you want to knwo that they do.

they BID on my brand keyword...so if you search my brand on google you will see other much bigger dating sites advertising in my brand name. and i was try bid on my own brand name in adwords and that would cost me alot of money because already other bid on my brand name??? this is very bad and i see many with big cache in dating industry doing like this. they use other smaller dating sites name as keyword and put they own site on top if someone search for this smaller dating sites.

again this branch is in a BIG war who will bee on top on google and who can spend most money in adwords campaigns and facebook campaigns...and we samller dating site are the lossers because we need jump in with the BIG cache suddenly for bring them down. 

I will now try with other tricks to get more traffic and members but it is very hard and i not give up yet but soon i think i need give up.

Something that is my advantage is that i run mobile apps Android and IOS that are easy more climb on top then a desktop site on google search is

thats why i have been active for create more mobile apps at oxwall because there you have a small chance you will success in dating industry but just a small one....

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 23 '19
Coune
Coune Nov 7 '21
The importance of pay per click programs increased in the technological world. This is used by me many times but now I want show qualities of qualified writers at service. The bestessays is providing with a premier essay writing service in UK. It is supporting for student to work in every field. So many students are trying to find this type of reviews in their daily life.
kloyst
kloyst Feb 8 '22
At this point in time, more and more young individuals all across the world are aspiring to be Access programmers in college. I began my schooling with this purpose in mind. Most students occasionally fail to complete certain assignments, therefore they resort to https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/access-programming-job/. these gentlemen for assistance. Fortunately, I was always successful, and it is because of them that I am able to work part-time and do what I enjoy.
kloyst
kloyst Feb 21 '22
几乎每个领域和行业都会涉及engineering工程代写,因为工程可以利用其深厚的技能和知识来解决各个行业面临的问题。您会发现挺多大学提供四门主流工程课程:机械工程、电气和电子工程、chemical engineering和土木工程。这是因为这四门课程为你将来可以学习的专业领域打下了基础。机械工程和电气电子工程是目前最受欢迎的两门工程课程。通过他们,您将学习如何为我们的日常生活和各个行业创造许多电子和机械设备。一些大学还提供特定专业领域的工程课程,如机电工程、航空航天工程、汽车工程和石油工程。
Dan
Dan Apr 17 '23
微观经济学作业代写https://liuxuesavior.com/essay-dai-xie/的任务是探索市场机制及其作用,均衡价格的决定,以及市场机制如何通过调整个体行为来获得资源最优配置的条件和方式。微观经济学是market机制经济学。它以价格为分析center,所以又称价格理论。微观经济学还考察了当市场机制失效时,政府如何采取干预行动和措施的理论基础。微观经济学是在马歇尔均衡价格理论的基础上,吸收USA经济学家张伯伦和英国经济学家Robinson的垄断竞争理论等理论而逐步建立起来的。Keynesianism宏观经济学流行后,这种专注于探索个体经济行为的传统理论被称为微观economics。
meeloun
meeloun Oct 3 '23

A good paper should avoid the temptation of 'drawing legs on a snake.' Some authors, in an attempt to meet the academic expectations for paper length, may feel compelled to add irrelevant content. This practice not only wastes the reader's time but also diminishes the quality of paper writing. In fact, the goal of writing papers, as offered at http://www.hotessay.net/our_service1.php, should be to convey points accurately in clear and concise language, rather than padding the paper to meet a certain word count requirement. Only when every word and every paragraph makes a substantive contribution can a paper be more persuasive.

Pages: « 1 2