We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

my image is fuzzy, how do i fix it | Forum

dave Leader
dave Jul 7 '16
I created a poster background  for my video plugin but its fuzzy. I am not a graphics pro but i do have photoshop.  

Anyone know how to take the fuzzyness out of it.  

i am using drop shadow 1-0-1 at 100%  and sharp and copper black font and it is a png file

any ideas i want it to not be fuzzy... 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 8 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 7 '16
Something like this chief?
Attachments:
  private video.jpg (10Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 7 '16
I used a different font, and played around with the x and y spacing, and the drop shadow x and y offset. I don't have anything fancy like photoshop. I used a free software "Photofiltre"
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jul 7 '16
dave Leader
dave Jul 7 '16
i like the sharp edges font, what fond is that, it looks nice ;)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 7 '16
Aerial CE
dave Leader
dave Jul 7 '16
cool thanks :)
dave Leader
dave Jul 8 '16
I think maybe i made the image too small and then it stretches a bit when its loaded. But the new font does not look as bad as the original one i had. 

Thanks for your help darryl.. you helped me find a good font. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 8 '16
Ralph Roberson
Ralph Roberson May 13 '21
You can use Adobe Lightroom at TechBigs install here to increase contrast, detail and reduce watermarks
The Forum post is edited by Ralph Roberson May 13 '21
fkaoak
fkaoak Oct 1 '22

You can use Kinemaster at Apkssoul Click here to increase contrast, detail and reduce watermarks

The Forum post is edited by fkaoak Oct 1 '22
Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan Oct 15 '22

I visit your site, and I like the benefit that you provide. Then I decided to invest in this plate form to make money. it's a beneficial website for people to earn Money. NIO Stock Forecast 2025 and

my visit official website Moneyglobo

Rivian Stock Price Prediction 2025

Lucid stock price prediction 2025

Today when I saw your website, I was happy that how well you explained it, I hope you keep publishing such articles, visit my website, sir OnlyFans Stock Price

Manoj Musa
Manoj Musa Feb 1 '23
Hey Dave

As a newbie you should start with Adobe Lightroom PC version. It's easy to use software. It offers premium features like automatic tagging, healing brush, color modes, advanced capture modes any many more. You must try it.

The Forum post is edited by Manoj Musa Feb 3 '23
Rendell parito
Rendell parito Mar 18 '23
You need to download this FM WhatsApp to solve the issue which you are having with WhatsApp images.
Vikas RAj
Vikas RAj Aug 7 '23

You need to download this FM WhatsApp APK to solve the issue which you are facinng with WhatsApp images.

James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
Not only do we fix one truck at a time–we fix entire fleets. Tulare Mobile Truck Repair
Vene Eehers
Vene Eehers Feb 28
There are several reasons why your image might be fuzzy. It could be out of focus, taken in low light, or compressed too heavily. To help diagnose the issue, could you tell me a bit more about the image and how you took it? In the meantime, here are some general photo restoration tips: try refocusing your camera, increasing the lighting when taking the picture, or using a higher quality setting when saving the image.