We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[for plugin and theme dev's]Commitment To EBP | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
dave Leader
dave Oct 1 '16
AO is this true do all those plugins not work?  If so you need to fix them and right away please, thats part of the promise.  AO i was willing to try to shed some new light on our professional relationship and give everyone a chance here to turn over a new leaf.  We have to keep those plugins up to date please. 
The Forum post is edited by dave Oct 1 '16
dave Leader
dave Nov 2 '16
Oxwall Accessories, you know i gave you a chance here, i opened up my doors of doubts and really wanted to give you a clean slate and give you the opportunity to be better and start over.  If you had i would have supported you fully as a partner to success and as a benefit to Oxwall.  But i can see now through your unwillingness to change and the constant complaints that are still going on with you, that you are the same snake in the grass that you have always been, just out for money and nothing else.  

So you really have no business in this post anymore, you dont commit to anything but your own pockets.  That will not fly and i assure you before this is over you will not continue to take advantage of customers anymore here at Oxwall.  

I also assure you that i will continue monitor your dealings with consumers and as soon as i have enough hard evidence to file a report on you with the facts i will do so.   

I am not proud of the fact that i have to get this ugly with anyone, it makes me sick that i have to resort to this kind of communication.  However sometimes someone has to take a stand for those that you rip off with your plugin junk and lack of support. 

And the best thing is that i dont have to do anything at all but sit and wait for you to hang yourself because you will with your total lack of consumer respect, customer service, and plugins that dont work.  All i have to do is make sure that i forward those facts to the right people and action will be taken.  When the rules change you will no longer be able to hide your customer service behind private messages anymore.  

I will outlast you and you will be gone from Oxwall all in good time and you will do it all to yourself if you continue the same practices that you are exhibiting at the moment, all i have to do is just wait and watch. 

I do applogize to anyone offended by this message, but i am so passionate about this sort of thing that i just have to say something.  Sometimes things are wrong and they are always wrong and someone has to take a stand for those that cant. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 2 '16
Steve
Steve Nov 2 '16
Dave you should also include in this that dropping the price of a plugin is not a fix like jk did with the comment editor plug in. If was asking $20.00 for it now he is asking only $12.00 for it.
The Forum post is edited by Steve Nov 2 '16
dave Leader
dave Nov 2 '16
Steve have you heard anything back from the moderation team yet on this, you did report it right?
Steve
Steve Nov 2 '16
Yea I reported it but haven't heard anything back and it's been almost 3 weeks now. Sad thing about it is jk is part of the oxwall main development team members which reflects badly on the rest of the team for ignoring the problem.
dave Leader
dave Nov 2 '16
Yes i know Steve and i agree with you it does, thats why i ask about reporting it.  I will follow up on this for you to see if we can get you an answer.  

OK steve i sent a followup on this.. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 2 '16
Steve
Steve Nov 2 '16
Thank you Dave you are one of the very few that really cares about oxwall and his own work.
Pages: « 1 2