We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please any video tutorial on how to customize landing page(login page) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Ola
Ola Aug 11 '16
thanks darry b i really appreciate but will all this work with simplicity also i mean the default oxwall theme
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 11 '16
The css for the background image should still work. The sign in form on the Simplicity theme has a different layout that the one on the Ethos theme.

body.base_sign_in > .ow_page_wrap {
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-image: url("your image url");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: 100% 100%;
}
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Bhardwaj sinh
Bhardwaj sinh Sep 6 '16
Darryl i want this to work on my ethos theme but i want to align the sign up panel to right after putting up the image how to do it and the things are not even coming aligned at my website www.robberspace.com/oxwall please help me and i just want to make that box tranperent
The Forum post is edited by Bhardwaj sinh Sep 6 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 6 '16
It looks like there are several css elements out of whack. The sign in page doesn't even appear to be responsive. Have you made any changes, besides adding the background image?
One consideration instead of setting the sign in wrap to transparent is to use an rgba color.  If you set it to transparent, you won't be able to see the dark text with the background "i.e. rgba(255,255,255,0.6); creates a white background with an opacity setting so you can see what is behind it.
Deutech
Deutech Aug 10 '23
Get the perfect Deutech's nourishing baby lotion. Our gentle and hypoallergenic formula is specially designed to provide maximum hydration and nourishment for your baby's sensitive skin. Enhanced with natural ingredients and free from harmful additives, we offer a soothing and comforting experience.
The Entertainer
The Entertainer Aug 11 '23
The Entertainer offer it costumer the best baby stroller online. The Entertainer bring an amazing collection of baby stroller , dolls and other stuffed toys for their costumer.
Rafat Law
Rafat Law Aug 16 '23
Searching for a Divorce Lawyer in Islamabad? Our experienced legal team is here to provide empathetic and professional assistance during this challenging time.
Olivia White Jackson

However, I can offer you general guidance on customizing a landing page or forum login page:

Customizing a Landing Page / Forum Login Page:

1. Identify the Platform: Determine the platform you're using for your landing page or forum. This could be a website builder, content management system (CMS), forum software, or a custom-coded solution.

2. Access the Backend: Log in to the backend of your platform where you manage the settings and appearance of your landing page or forum.

3. Theme or Template Customization:

• If you're using a website builder or CMS, navigate to the theme or template customization area. You'll likely find options to change colors, fonts, images, and layout.
    • If you're using forum software, there might be a theme or style editor where you can modify the appearance of the login page and other forum elements.
  4. Custom CSS: To make more advanced changes, you might need to use custom CSS. This allows you to target specific elements and apply styling that's not covered by the default customization options.

The Forum post is edited by Olivia White Jackson Oct 12 '23
Pages: « 1 2