We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

About icon ( Simplicity ) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Timmysweb
Timmysweb Aug 6 '16
I have installed Oxwall with Simplicity.
However, icons in the main pages cannot be shown.
icons of all widgets such as birthday, newsfeed, events cannot be shown.
Are there any one can help me ?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 6 '16
The icons are disabled via css in the Simplicity theme. It appears the developer wanted it that way to follow with the theme name.
Timmysweb
Timmysweb Aug 6 '16
Hello
can i edit php or css stylesheet in order to show icons ? Thanks :)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 6 '16
If you use inspect element you will see that they used a background-image: none; in the css. You could remove that in the base css, but they also have no styling for the icons, so you would have to add css styling to all of them. I have some themes submitted to the store that are customized off of the Simplicity theme, and have FontAwesome icons integrated. Hopefully they will be approved within the next week. They will all be free.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 6 '16
Here is a screenshot of one of the submitted themes.
Attachments:
  simplyresponsive.jpg (106Kb)
Timmysweb
Timmysweb Aug 7 '16

Quote from Darryl B Here is a screenshot of one of the submitted themes.
Hello

I have removed 'bg-imgae: none'. Yet, there are many icons on widgets area :(

Attachments:
  01.png (150Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 7 '16
Yes. That because they don't have any css to control them. You will have to add background-repeat: no-repeat; css to each of them.
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
No matter what type of issue you’re having with your vehicle, we can take care of it Visalia Mobile Truck Repair
[ ABDUL QADIR ]+[ SONIJA ]

Nice post. I find out some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating you just read content off their writers and use a little at their store. I’d would prefer to apply certain using the content in my small weblog no matter whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link with your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

shillong teer result

One important thing is that when you’re searching for a student loan you may find that you’ll want a cosigner. There are many scenarios where this is correct because you could find that you do not have a past credit score so the loan provider will require that you’ve got someone cosign the credit for you. Good post.

Cash for Cars Brisbane

Comfortabl y, the post is really the freshest on that laudable topic. I match in with your conclusions and also will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Simply just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c clarity in your writing. I will certainly best away grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any kind of updates. Great work and much success in your business dealings!

tải app sv66

That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.

ufa98

I am glad you take pride in what you write.  This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content.

ufa789

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks.

sbobet777

Comfortabl y, the article is really the sweetest on this precious topic. I concur with your conclusions and will certainly eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. Simply just saying thanks will certainly not simply be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will certainly directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Pleasant work and also much success in your business endeavors!

Đăng ký 69vn

Howdy are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated! https://hay88.bid/