We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Server Error Trying To Install Plugin - Now can't access site[Solved] | Forum

Joel
Joel Aug 12 '16
Hi,

I just purchased https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1142 this plugin and after installing it and pressing submit on the license key I now get this page when accessing my site:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have edited the config file and turned Debug_Mode to true but no change.

Cheers

The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 14 '16
Joel
Joel Aug 12 '16
Here is the debug error:  

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'globalra_oxwa620.ow_blogs_post' doesn't existFile:/home/globalra/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_core/database.php(451): OW_Database->execute('SHOW COLUMNS FR...', NULL) #2 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_plugins/advancedblogs/classes/api.php(34): OW_Database->query('SHOW COLUMNS FR...') #3 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_plugins/advancedblogs/classes/api.php(20): ADVANCEDBLOGS_CLASS_Api->isColumnExist('blogs_post', 'categoryId') #4 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_plugins/advancedblogs/init.php(34): ADVANCEDBLOGS_CLASS_Api->databaseUninstall() #5 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(684): include_once('/home/globalra/...') #6 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_core/plugin_manager.php(133): BOL_PluginService->includeScript('/home/globalra/...') #7 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_core/plugin_manager.php(104): OW_PluginManager->initPlugin(Object(OW_Plugin)) #8 /home/globalra/public_html/ow_core/application.php(128): OW_PluginManager->initPlugins() #9 /home/globalra/public_html/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() #10 {main}Type:PDOException

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 12 '16
Good find Franz.
@Joel Let us know if his correct the problem.
Joel
Joel Aug 12 '16
Thanks for that.  I am not sure how to install it though as I can't get into my site's admin section as it just brings up the error whenever I try to access it.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 12 '16
can you get to the admin panel by using the url

yoursite.com/admin
Joel
Joel Aug 12 '16
Hi Darryl.  If I try that I just get the same error:

My hosting company also checked and confirmed that PDO is installed correctly.  

My mobile site works fine, it's just the desktop site for some reason.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 12 '16
Check this post. It tells how to manually uninstall a plugin.

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/26503

P.S. Mobile is probably working because it doesn't use blogs.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Aug 12 '16
Joel
Joel Aug 12 '16
Darryl you are an absolute legend mate!

That worked a treat.  Deleted the plugin files and got in straight away.

Turns out I caused the issue by not installing the Oxwall Blog plugin BEFORE installing Advanced Blogs.  Lesson learnt - READ first lol

Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 12 '16
I think I will send them this post. Maybe they could make it clear on the plugin page. Glad you got it.