We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

visible sex | Forum

misel
misel Aug 13 '16
I have a question,would like define gender visible

How do I set,For example, I am female looking for male....Only male will show at browse and not all gender.
How can I change,that can be seen only by one sex,and not all genders

thanks for your reply
dave Leader
dave Aug 13 '16
You can take away the option you dont want  in questions if you want a all male or all female site.  However if you want to just show male to males or females to females that would be a special coding project i believe. 
misel
misel Aug 13 '16
dave thank you for your answer,I'm sorry my bad English,You understand me wrong

I would like it is only visible: male to females or females to male...and not to be visible to all Gender

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 13 '16
There is this plugin, if you want to keep members of the same sex from viewing each others profile.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1207

Other than that the member can select the gender they are looking for in the member search.

misel
misel Aug 13 '16
thanks Darryl B ..uhh sorry too much $50
::
it is possible replacement for other plugin?,I have many
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 13 '16
I don't own this plugin. This is the plugin developer.

https://developers.oxwall.com/user/GiperProger
misel
misel Aug 13 '16
Darryl B thanks for the reply,maybe someone will find user to replace,

mfg,misel
ross Team
ross Aug 16 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Poeth
Poeth May 22 '23
Sex is one of the best way to reduce stress and have some pleasure in life. When I was single mostly I used to spend my time on adult sex cam sites and enjoy with sexy webcam models. If you also want to have natural experience then surely you can use these sites.
likebepi
likebepi Mar 5
It's empowering to see the growing acceptance of intimate toys as tools for sexual empowerment and self-expression. autoblow ai ultra