We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Editing the simplicity theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Lawrence
Lawrence Aug 17 '16
The blog page header in the simplicity there is "User Blog". How do I change that. 

Some of the colors in the themes seems to lack editing capability, even for color. Am I missing something?

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 17 '16
You can change the text in the language section. This is an <h1> tag. You can change the color by setting a new color for the h1.
h1 {
    color: somecolor;
}
You can add the color css to the custom css box for your theme in the admin panel "admin / appearance / customize. This will only be for the theme you add it to. It won't affect other themes.
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
macallister
macallister Aug 12 '23
In the form of Inexperienced, Now i'm once and for good seeking via the internet just for articles or reviews which has been about help others. With thanks. LINK ALTERNATIF ALOHA4D
macallister
macallister Aug 15 '23
Remarkable content, decided in front of you and additionally book marked your blog post. Document can’t simply wait to read a great deal more right from you will. สมัครลอตเตอรี่พลัส
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Dec 24 '23
Discover the latest trends in fashion at Daegu Shirt Room! Elevate your style with our diverse collection of high-quality shirts, blending comfort and sophistication. From casual classics to statement pieces, our curated selection ensures you stay on-trend. Explore Daegu Shirt Room for timeless fashion that speaks volumes about your unique taste. 대구 셔츠룸
[ ABDUL QADIR ]+[ SONIJA ]

This web site may be a walk-through like the information you wanted relating to this and didn’t know who ought to. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.

shillong teer result

I am typically to blogging i really appreciate your posts. Your content has really peaks my interest. My goal is to bookmark your blog and maintain checking for first time information.

Cash for Cars Brisbane

Troubled persons include created a lot of advance while using the environmental safeguard. Overall health techniques of your quite a few spots have established legislation to defend the oxygen, woods in addition to seashore approaches as a way to halt the environmental carbon dioxide. Nevertheless significantly more approaches ought to be delivered to distinct up the environmental complications.

rút tiền sv66

This seems completely suitable. All of scaled-down elements had been produced via numerous report training. I like the applying a lot.

ufa98

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again! Đăng ký 69vn
I’m now not sure where you’re getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or working out more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission. Đăng ký hay88
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 22
i would love to do figure skating every week, this has been my hobby and a mild form of exercise for my body, Tải app 4twbet
james
james Jan 31
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work. https://hi88.cx/
james
james Feb 1
As i acquired onto your internet site even so placing emphasis strictly slightly tiny submits. Gratifying strategy for foreseeable future, I am bookmarking each and every time acquire folks end develops set up. news from maldives
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
There are a few fascinating points in time on this page but I don’t know if these center to heart. There’s some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I check into it further. Excellent article , thanks and we want much more! Included with FeedBurner likewise lô đề online
james
james Feb 9
I saw another thing about this on another blog. Youve obviously spent a while on this. Congratulations! https://77.73.70.190/
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
there are many famous persons with dyslexia and it is not a debilitating disease. Tom Cruise is known to be dyslexic:: https://astrologify.com
Angel
Angel Feb 12
Such an awesome post. Thanks for sharing this one! fort wayne car dealership
james
james Feb 13
Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website needs far more consideration. in all probability be once more to read far more, thanks for that info. https://84.247.167.227/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »