We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugin-users need help - Social Bridge 1.02 | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Aug 21 '16

Facebook is changing constantly in both appearance and how things should be done! And unfortunately hangs "YouNet Company" for updates and howtos!

Is there anyone out there who has got this to work with all plugins they deliver? Is there a sane howto or explanations on how to get their plugins to work through Social Bridge?

Have lock on "YouNet Company" their websites / client sides.

But there is not Snapshot updated about for example, how to set up facebook in Social Bridge. 

Describe is old and not relevant to Facebook's current "facebook for developers" so it looks and works today.

So this, I understand less and less of.

There are some puzzled academic English describe downs on "facebook for developers' sides, which to me is more Greek than English.

So what I hope for, is about those who today have managed to achieve this at the various plugins, share with them how they have gotten all of this to work.

How shall we other non-program rendering users can get used miscellaneous products "Youn Company" has sold us. 

"YouNet Company" help just need to install the plugin, not how to set up facebook up against their plugins. That it is bad and insufficient support! Yes, but as most people know of the case, so this is not anything new from this Company.

So lock "facebook for developers" to day. Its clearly diferent from "YouNet Company" howto!

This plugin i have to day:

Social Stream

Social Publisher

Social Media Importer

Ultimate News

Social Connect

I use onely Ultimate News to day.

All the other plugin is depence on Social Bridge plugin, but that its the trouble i cant do about to day!

I have not use that other plugin on one year now, but i hope some have some solutions her!

Last try maybe!

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Aug 21 '16
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Aug 22 '16
Hi Kjetil Ervikson,

In order to assist you more conveniently, please help us to submit ticket in our Client Area (https://oxwall.younetco.com/ynuser-profile) and give us more details about your issues with our Social Bridge plugin. We will check and reply to you on ticket system in soonest then. 

Regards,

YouNet

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jun 25 '18
Forget this app, dont working anymore. And the facebook devlop its now verry hawy thing, total usless.
You do not have permission to reply this topic